Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

For around $110 + tax that these are on sale for right now, the quality on these is a fantastic value. They are a decent, wearable cw as well-would definitely recommend picking them up at/around this price point (and I rarely give props to GR retro+ cws).

2B622FA3-E24B-4144-BC2B-19DEFFBBBF70.jpeg

Had to grab a pair when they hit $110. Dont think they're gonna get much lower at my size (13) .

My boy Hoop did a tab swap. Looks super clean with the black tab.

I swear something simple as this would have moved way more units at retail than the disco prices we are getting. JB self sabotaging their sales #s by doing this imo.

Got them for $110 as well, can't be mad at that price. I think a few years from now people might change their minds on them

These are definitely solid, especially for under 115. I jumped the gun and got them before Christmas from kicksusa for 113. They have been worn a few times already. I love how much these went on sale. Im hoping the same for those Knicks 3s later this year. What's crazy is the Independence Day colored 3s never hit close to the price of these and I find these to be much cleaner than those.

These are definitely solid, especially for under 115. I jumped the gun and got them before Christmas from kicksusa for 113. They have been worn a few times already. I love how much these went on sale. Im hoping the same for those Knicks 3s later this year. What's crazy is the Independence Day colored 3s never hit close to the price of these and I find these to be much cleaner than those.

Agreed on this. Those USA 3s look tacky as hell with the fake signature and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom