Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
^ I like the darker shade because it gives the FR IIIs a more distinct look compared to the white cements. Either way I will cop these regardless

I don't understand why people are complaining about the dark elephant print. The OG s from 1988 had a dark elephant print. There have been multiple pictures of OGS posted in this thread. The true blues blk cmnts and wht cmnts had the lighter elephant print. The dark print is following the original design. the current dark print might be a little darker but the OGS def did not have light elephant print like the rest. I think the noobs are getting confused by the Katrinas.

No they're complaining because they're darker than the OG's

at villa you camp out week prior to relese for ur ticket once u get ur ticket u got a shoe size not gurante...but if u show up early am to scoop ur pair u can get ur size

So you have to wait twice?

Last edited:
Never had any love for these bring back the cool grey 3s or do the right thing 3s or better yet cool grey 4s
roll.gif

These are NOT Dope, nobody that really knows J's is dying to get these.  All you youngins need to get ur hype straight, Im laughing that you think you'll need to camp out for these, and the OG's did have LIGHT ELEPHANT PRINT google it.

I apologize to those who really like these though, get what makes you happy.  But if these are your first pair of 3's I hate to break it to you but these are one of the weakest out there

OGs did not have light elephant print. I was there when they dropped. Just google it lol

OGs did not have light elephant print. I was there when they dropped. Just google it lol
...then your blind..

There are more shades then just light and dark.  These are obviously darker than the really light print but clearly lighter than the REALLY DARK print on the fire red retros.   Just admit it

Last edited:
These are NOT Dope, nobody that really knows J's is dying to get these.  All you youngins need to get ur hype straight, Im laughing that you think you'll need to camp out for these, and the OG's did have LIGHT ELEPHANT PRINT google it.

I apologize to those who really like these though, get what makes you happy.  But if these are your first pair of 3's I hate to break it to you but these are one of the weakest out there

kind of agree.....out of all the og pairs, this is the weakest color way....that said I still like them and will pick them up.

I have the 07 retro and i love these III's a lot.

I'm shocked at how much hate these receive on this thread.

Goes to show you how much tastes can differ :lol:

Where in the world are the pictures for this shoe? The paint on my Fire Red 3's are cracking BAD. Its between these and the Shaqnosis. Was hoping to have some pics in before tomorrow, guess that's not going to happen.

Where in the world are the pictures for this shoe? The paint on my Fire Red 3's are cracking BAD. Its between these and the Shaqnosis. Was hoping to have some pics in before tomorrow, guess that's not going to happen.
Its going to look exactly the same as the 07 version so the only thing that will differ is the quality of leather and the paint

This debate is funny. I'm wondering for some people to realize that OG's weren't as dark as the 07's and weren't as light as the other colorways. It's not either or, there's grey area concerning colors...pun intended

Last edited:
These are NOT Dope, nobody that really knows J's is dying to get these.  All you youngins need to get ur hype straight, Im laughing that you think you'll need to camp out for these, and the OG's did have LIGHT ELEPHANT PRINT google it. your right, i got a cousin that is breaking his neck for these, im getting th
I have the 07 retro and i love these III's a lot.

I'm shocked at how much hate these receive on this thread.

Goes to show you how much tastes can differ :lol:

these were my first 3's in 07' and i always liked this colorway, i hope its easier for me to cop them and none of these people that say they will pass say " i seen these in person today, so i think i will cop"

I feel bad for the negativity, no more hating on these lol, I hope all who wants them gets a pair.  Passing on these hopefully allows me to double up on something i like more later.

Once the DB3s are done attention will be focused here.

Everyone is on the shadows and toros right now ... DB3 thread traffic will increase come wednesday next week

Then the masses wil flock here ... love/hate/resell all of it just like any other release. Give it 2 weeks

If these had the OG elephant print it would be a wrap. Hype would be through the roof. Put an NA on back and people would start shootin! Haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom