Air Jordan 3 Katrina May 12th

Just got my nike pair in....and this will be your typical NT nit picking but I wish both my shoe tongue wasn't mismatched. One is tumbled and feels super soft and plush, the other more flat and not as soft lol.
tonguee.jpg
The difference between butter and margarine

Got mine today leather looks the same on both shoes 100 percent I guess I got lucky. But my Jordan cement 3 the leather looks way way off one shoe the leather has the pebble look big time and the other is just about smooth. And they were from the snkers app. I wear the hell out of them and don’t care what happens to them as I have a perfect pair on ice.

2nd picture you can see the glue glob. 3rd pic looks like my right tongue jumpman is leaning hard. Smh

Attachments

• 20180516_221512.jpg
    20180516_221512.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 20180516_221534.jpg
    20180516_221534.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 20180516_221458.jpg
    20180516_221458.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 53
Yo it's wild how many people have such different opinions of the same models/colorways about the differences/similarities in materials and fit. I wonder how much of it is actual production quality/consistency and how much of it is just straight up opinion :emoji_thinking:
A lot of shoe buyers are moreso shoe critics that are concerned with how close their pair looks to what they see online. It's easy to get your hopes up of a perfect pair when you see heavily edited studio quality images before the release date. In hand, every pair is different and has flaws. The fake comparison guides/channels are misleading also.

Regarding the Katrina release, the latest 3 mold has been pumping hard since last year. Look at the production dates. The JTH, Tinkers, FTLs, WCs, BCs, Koreas, and upcoming UNCs are all the same shoe with a little bit different midsole paint and leather dye:smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom