What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Any word if these are coming in GS, PS, and or TD sizes??

Need some PS for the kid.

Thinking of selling my wife's and my 2011 pair to get these but concerned all the beasts will come out for this.

Jordan 1 Black/Red
Jordan 3 Black Cement
Jordan 4 Black Cement
for my top 3, and if I get the up coming bc3 I'll have all three !

They look decent.

I have the 2001's in VNDS condition, but haven't worn or seen them since like probably 05 :lol:

Ended up getting a pair of 94's used, never wore them I don't like wearing someone else's shoes, but not sure what I did with them and that pair didn't come in the 94 box :smh:

Will try for one pair retail only, but I'm not jumping through hoops or anything and if I can get another pair down the line for a discount might double up.

But, hey if I miss out it's okay not like how I used to be in 05-09 when I missed out I was pissed and wanted to stop collecting :lol:

Will just use that money to buy more bitcoin and other crypto currencies and make money.

Edit - can you guys believe I was out camping in 2001 at NikeTown NY for these when they dropped :lol:

At that time camping wasn't big like how it is now, but there was always this one cat who was always the first one on the line though I remember he always had on a black/grey steep tech I think before they became popular.

Anyway yes, I got there like around 6-7am with my friend who worked at JFK at the time the overnight shift so as soon as he got out at 5am he would scoop me and anyone else that wanted to go.

One of my biggest regrets since messing with sneakers is not doubling up in 2001 because the Black Cement 3's were $100 straight back then no tax. I had the money too :smh:

Last edited:
Would you guys be willing to pay more if the quality is more up to par? Say $250.
I would, but that's what the whole point of the remastered line was. We're a small percentage here. Sadly most people don't care about quality. They care about having the hottest shoe that everyone has. Are the shoes even considered "remastered" anymore? That talk ended quick.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if theres a way you can add GC's to your account before the whole checkout process? Dont wanna be feverishly punching numbers in my phone day of

I don't think anyone should be worried paint cracking anymore. JB seems to have fixed that issue at least

True Blues came cracked and chipped lmao. But all jokes aside there's a lot of variables that make paint crack on 3s. It's just inherent to the shoe. 3s are THE shoe to double up on if you plan to wear extensively. And getting 3s restored are pretty easy as well so it can always be touched up.

This is exactly why Adidas surpassed JB. This line has a handful of models (I, III, IV, XI) that are classics, a few that are solid (V, VI, XII), and a whole lot of models that are forgettable. When you remaster a classic, you should go all out to make sure the shoe is done right (i.e. the I's). While I am far from tearing apart this future release; I am also not with a lot of you who will buy anything this brand releases and smile. You're mistaken if you think Nike doesn't care what we think. Our dollar is our voice and for once since the 90's, JB is losing ground to competitors.

The fact that you called the Jordan 6 and 7 just solid says a lot. They're classic too. Especially the Jordan 6.

^^ I don’t see these paint chipping unless you are a person who really hard on shoes and just don’t care

I think it was 2011, they said they’d increase the price for quality. Was BS.

2015, said they’d increase price and quality. For some they did, for most drops it was BS.

2016, they said they’d charge even more for Nike branding and quality. Skimped out on quality for the true blue 3s.

I know y’all want better quality but you need to notice the pattern and that you’re being gamed. Increasing the price another $30 to $250 for quality is another game. No ones holding a gun to your head but if you keep paying more and not getting what you pay for, you deserve to be disappointed. You wouldn’t buy the iPhone 8 if it was a downgrade of the 7, or the iPhone 9 if it was a downgrade of the 8. It’s not as if limited means quality, the Khaled 3s are ultra limited but have the same crap mold as the true blue 3.

And homie asking why Adidas matters must not know that Nike themselves have said they’re doing things so they can surpass Adidas again. Jordan Brand doesn’t just ignore their competitors. Jordan brand wouldn’t have ever started the remastered initiative if they never cared about complaints from customers.

Last edited:
You want to boycott. Gather your troops. And scram

It goes both ways. No reason to **** on people for wanting this shoe.

Where in any of my post have I said I plan on boycotting anything? I also don’t give anyone a hard time about purchasing what they like. Step your reading and comprehension level up and stop making blanket assumptions too.

The fact that you called the Jordan 6 and 7 just solid says a lot. They're classic too. Especially the Jordan 6.

The fact is that the shoes I listed as “solid” never sell like the models I listed as “classics”. No reason to feel a certain type of way because of that.

I think it’s far to say that the 3s quality should be among the best of the numbers. The remastered 12s, 8s, and 5s have had excellent quality, improved molds, and some decent GRs. Why not the model that kept Jordan with Nike in the first place? The 3s should be a flagship model like the 1

Last edited:
I think it’s far to say that the 3s quality should be among the best of the numbers. The remastered 12s, 8s, and 5s have had excellent quality. Why not the model that kept Jordan with Nike in the first place?
To me Nike puts so much effort into the Jordan 1 simply for one reason. The swoosh. Its always seen on that shoe. They know the Jumpman can sell but Nike as a business will always cater to the swoosh dominate Air Jordan. With the bonus of Air Jordan status on the side. That's my opinion. They have retroed sooo many Jordan 1s and to me they always will favor that shoe over any Jordan shoe. Totally agree with your quote though. Hasn't anyone ever thought why Nike releases a Jordan that really wasn't a Jordan originally, so much?

4ADDE638-02F4-475F-A804-8DD64FC616CD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom