• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
56DE32D7-FB6A-459C-86E0-CD17649BBB7C.jpeg

Photoshop of what it’d look like. It sucks being a detail buff because you’re told that you’re just whining. I wouldn’t call it ocd, but detail buffs notice every inconsistency. I wouldn’t bank on jordan brand ever making these completely og

Bro you being too picky, if you want OG details you should hunt a OG pair. Jordan makes changes most times to pay homage to the OG collectors

Bro you being too picky, if you want OG details you should hunt a OG pair. Jordan makes changes most times to pay homage to the OG collectors
I’m not the big of a fan of the OG. I don’t much like the new look but I’m still buying. As i said, as a detail buff i still can’t help but notice things. No retro since 1994 has ever been accurate.

Plus i like editing pictures so....

Photoshop of what it’d look like. It sucks being a detail buff because you’re told that you’re just whining. I wouldn’t call it ocd, but detail buffs notice every inconsistency. I wouldn’t bank on jordan brand ever making these completely og. Still copping the new pair
wow! good job on the photoshop! icouldnt find any flaws!

Top III Js

Blk red IV Nike air
Blk metal V Nike air
Blk infrared VI (1st champ)

Honorable mention alternate top 3

Blk cem 3
Concord XI
Jordan 1 BLK red

Photoshop of what it’d look like. It sucks being a detail buff because you’re told that you’re just whining. I wouldn’t call it ocd, but detail buffs notice every inconsistency. I wouldn’t bank on jordan brand ever making these completely og. Still copping the new pair

Is Quality control gonna be like Na tb3?
If so I gotta get a nice pair

Can you lift the heel arch a bit and delete the tongue liner?

That'd have been funny if you got ahold of the pics first and released them photoshopped.

Jordan makes changes most times to pay homage to the OG collectors

This lie started circulating when that clown Gentry was in charge. JB makes changes because they’re lazy and they refuse to recreate the original mold. From what I’ve read, a lot of original molds aren’t usable because of age, however the specifications are still known and could in fact be recreated. JB knows that consumers as a whole will buy almost anything and that’s why the retros we see are off in the earlier models.

Please do not fall for this :lol:

As to what new retros look like, having opinions on here is a good thing. If we want to rip JB we can do it, if we want to go along with what they have, we do it. That's why this is a sneaker board - NT is the one place Nike can and should be critiqued.

We can have fun with this all day (and we do), but as an older guy on this board who experienced all the OG pairs, this to me on JB's like 5th try is still just laughable. But that's just me - I also don't think it's life or death.

air-jordan-3-black-cement-og_orig.jpg

56DE32D7-FB6A-459C-86E0-CD17649BBB7C.jpg

Please do not fall for this :lol:

As to what new retros look like, having opinions on here is a good thing. If we want to rip JB we can do it, if we want to go along with what they have, we do it. That's why this is a sneaker board - NT is the one place Nike can and should be critiqued.

We can have fun with this all day (and we do), but as an older guy on this board who experienced all the OG pairs, this to me on JB's like 5th try is still just laughable. But that's just me - I also don't think it's life or death.

air-jordan-3-black-cement-og_orig.jpg

56DE32D7-FB6A-459C-86E0-CD17649BBB7C.jpg

Jordan Brand doesnt care that much about accuracy anymore. Their MO is producing something that is "good enough" just to sell. I'm going to cop these and will be the last time I cop this colorway. It's as close to the OG as we're going to get at this point.

I would be banned from the internet if i edited all early pics and then people saw the actual thing in store :rofl:

Gon head, and make that PhotoShop G...

SERIOUSLY.

The only way we're ever gonna get these right, is if we fantasize through pics, made by us.

I'll be waiting...

✌​

Jordan Brand doesnt care that much about accuracy anymore. Their MO is producing something that is "good enough" just to sell. I'm going to cop these and will be the last time I cop this colorway. It's as close to the OG as we're going to get at this point.
That would be all well and good if they were honest about this.

But they are the ones that came out and said they were gonna reboot their entire retro line and use better materials and get close to the OGs.

No one told them to go make those promises with the whole remastering thing. And at the end of the day that whole thing was mostly a PR move anyway.

If dudes want JB to get a break, then maybe demand JB stop using the just like the OGs" thing as a market tool.

People are only holding then to the same standards they claim to hold themselves too.

Last edited:
Lol at any type of Jordan apparel. That's been a no no....since forever :lol:. Ok maybe it was cool in 1999 for an hour or two but still...

Back
Top Bottom