• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
4ADDE638-02F4-475F-A804-8DD64FC616CD.jpeg

plz let these be easy, not tryna air ball or not get through snkrs or some bull****

if I can hit in foot stores raffle even better but I know everyone around here gonna be gunning for them

I can admit that the black cement 3’s are THE Air Jordan along with the black/red 1’s and Concord 11’s

....but the black cement 4’s have a special place in my heart. When Nike finally drops those I will give them my account number
This right here, Black Red Cement IV's are my Grail, my first Jordan in 89 although the first pair I saw in High School was this dude in White Cement 3's. I saw him in the hall almost the same time everyday. As soon as I caught a glimpse of them somehow it made my day better. So for my 15th birthday I pooled my birthday money and got the IV's. They were the most beautiful shoe, I have ever seen, and I still have not seen anything come close, maybe the 99 IV's but that's it. In for 5 pair when they come out with NA on them. I will never be without that shoe again

Last edited:
Must have. These, Concords, and Shadow 1s, and maaaaybe the low CG 11 and Black/Gold non top 3 1s are all I care about this year.

This right here, Black Red Cement IV's are my Grail, my first Jordan in 89 although the first pair I saw in High School was this dude in White Cement 3's. I saw him in the hall almost the same time everyday. As soon as I caught a glimpse of them somehow it made my day better. So for my 15th birthday I pooled my birthday money and got the IV's. They were the most beautiful shoe, I have ever seen, and I still have not seen anything come close, maybe the 99 IV's but that's it. In for 5 pair when they come out with NA on them. I will never be without that shoe again

Sounds like a love story lol

mind boggling how Nike refuses to remake it to original specifications. Even if they didn't reproduce the shape, the elephant print is still off.
56DE32D7-FB6A-459C-86E0-CD17649BBB7C.jpeg

Photoshop of what it’d look like. It sucks being a detail buff because you’re told that you’re just whining. I wouldn’t call it ocd, but detail buffs notice every inconsistency. I wouldn’t bank on jordan brand ever making these completely og. Still copping the new pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom