Are you Copping this Retro + III in 2013

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I Only Cop OG Colorways

• Total voters
These will be available for like $20 under retail in a week. Just hold out if you actually want them, you'll get them cheaper.

- Jason

Def got my pair. Not trippin on the lack of sell out. Ya if feels cool to have exclusive stuff but all the dudes saying stuff like " I really liked em till I saw em at the mall mid day and the colors were way off the pix'' or "only do OG's" are trippin'. If you were feelin' em before you saw they didnt sell out and are blaming the colors or w/e..your probably more of a BEAST then you think. but who cares. and if you only OG colors have fun with no "new" shoes for the rest of your life

The shoes didn't sit on shelves because people were waiting to see if others were copping...They're sitting on shelves because most people think they look ****** in that colorway. Jordan retros, especially 3's, are already hyped as much as any sneaker could be. Which means if they sit on shelves, it's because the colorway isn't appealing to the majority of the human population. In fact, you're more likely a wanna-be hype beast if you DID cop these. Even though they're ugly (which is clearly indicated by their sales) people copped them because they heard Jordan 3's are "supposed to be cool"..... So it's actually quite the opposite what you're saying, and it's more likely only beginner/wannabe beasts copped these (and people with horrible taste). Real Beasts would stay away from these, as would most people with taste. We're not talking about some obscure sneaker here. It's a Jordan 3 retro'd in 2013.... If it's sitting on finishline.com, it's because it's unappealing to most. Fact.

- Jason

I'm going to buy these I like them my friend got them and the crimson color looks better than in person its bright. I'm glad everyone is passing.

The shoes didn't sit on shelves because people were waiting to see if others were copping...They're sitting on shelves because most people think they look ****** in that colorway. Jordan retros, especially 3's, are already hyped as much as any sneaker could be. Which means if they sit on shelves, it's because the colorway isn't appealing to the majority of the human population. In fact, you're more likely a wanna-be hype beast if you DID cop these. Even though they're ugly (which is clearly indicated by their sales) people copped them because they heard Jordan 3's are "supposed to be cool"..... So it's actually quite the opposite what you're saying, and it's more likely only beginner/wannabe beasts copped these (and people with horrible taste). Real Beasts would stay away from these, as would most people with taste. We're not talking about some obscure sneaker here. It's a Jordan 3 retro'd in 2013.... If it's sitting on finishline.com, it's because it's unappealing to most. Fact.

- Jason

You're only half right. Just because someone buys a shoe that the majority doesn't like doesn't make that person a hypebeast. It means that this person may genuinely like the shoe.

Last edited:
All 3s look great on feet these really didn't appeal to me. Maybe if I see them in person my mind might change but I doubt it. These look better than those "joker" ones in my opinion. Wonder how those sold out so fast

It's funny reading these conversations I believe most of the people that are using the term "hype beast" just because another individual loves the colorway are lame, I believe it's more to that I believe they're just too broke to get these pairs so they can only get a couple pairs a year so they want to criticize the people that more fortunate than they are who can purchase what they like. Hi originally didn't care for them but after looking at pictures and I really have a different appreciation for them they're very different taste of color, So I decided to purchase them

- Jason
Did u even read the my post? Or just needed a quote to post your random response? If you read this thread its full of people saying "I was feelin em till I saw em at the store today and just didnt like the colors" or "I liked em when I first saw pix, but not any more". I just didnt quote em cuz I dont need to call rando's out. I never debated why they didnt sell out... but you got me man. Im a want to be hype beast... Your posting multi's in a thread of shoes you hate hahah! Happy trolling!

So I thought I was going to pass, but a homie hooked me up today with his discounted pair. Seems alot of people had a last minute change of heart on these huh?, I guess he did aswell. They are a nice overall shoe I'm glad to add to my collection, but still not $175 nice imo.

Did u even read the my post? Or just needed a quote to post your random response? If you read this thread its full of people saying "I was feelin em till I saw em at the store today and just didnt like the colors" or "I liked em when I first saw pix, but not any more". I just didnt quote em cuz I dont need to call rando's out. I never debated why they didnt sell out... but you got me man. Im a want to be hype beast... Your posting multi's in a thread of shoes you hate hahah! Happy trolling!

Yeah I read it. You said "your probably more of a BEAST then you think" in regards to people who thought the colorway was horrible once they saw it in person, or perhaps non-studio photos. Happens quite a bit actually. Then you implied people of this opinion are only saying this because they realized the shoes weren't going to be popular or sell out. That's not true either. Nobody is trolling you. I think you're just bitter about your purchase. It's called buyers remorse.

Yeah I read it. You said "your probably more of a BEAST then you think" in regards to people who thought the colorway was horrible once they saw it in person, or perhaps non-studio photos. Happens quite a bit actually. Then you implied people of this opinion are only saying this because they realized the shoes weren't going to be popular or sell out. That's not true either. Nobody is trolling you. I think you're just bitter about your purchase. It's called buyers remorse.
Do you have any idea how stupid you sound in this post & your previous

Shut up please

I stick to my og colorways not cuz I'm a hype beast but cuz that's wAt I was raised on.. Personal preference if u liked the crimson and copped more power to u

You gotta love NT. Especially when it's people who have no credentials becoming market analysts or economists and don't speculate, but specify the EXACT reason a sneaker doesn't sell. Maybe it is ugly. Maybe it's people recovering from a busy month of sneakers. Who knows? Either way, enjoy the sneakers if you bought Em because I certainly am. I know opinions are what's makes NT, but what has turned NT into garbage is grown men acting like damn girls and calling each other hypebeasts along with uneducated opinions. I think we need a screening process on NT lol.

... And I bought two pairs at retail and am happy with this purchase. I'm a collector and I guess a hypebeast too for buying bright color sneakers. Ad if that's what im am then that's what I am. Below is my dedication to the collectors and hypebeasts in the building while I'm in Vegas for the weekend lol

Last edited:
I stick to my og colorways not cuz I'm a hype beast but cuz that's wAt I was raised on.. Personal preference if u liked the crimson and copped more power to u

I was raised on them too, which is why i embrace the new CWs JB brings in to help keep the classics CLASSIC; gotta preserve the OG CWs so that they don't get stale or watered down. That's the last thing JB wants. Also the photos up top really show the material used on the sockliner... :smokin

Wasn't gonna cop but missed the jokers and saw these in my hoh had to cop they are sick and the quality is actually on point.

Last edited:

- Jason

I always wonder why dudes sign their name at the end like we don't already see their screen name. Especially after this post, you shouldn't even want to be associated with it.

Really tired of every single person getting branded a hypebeast lately because they buy a color way you didnt thinkwas hot. Last year foruns were blowing up ppl b!tch!n and moaning about wanting new colorways and now we've seen a few everyone complaining how they suck. Man so what if u dnt like then yes express ur opinion about the shoe but why the dudes who get them gotta be a hype. And when they get the sane pairs u happen to get theyre a hype but youre not because you have OGs frim the 80s and 90s ... cmon thats dumb what if dude wasnt even born til 96, but still got the same love for shoes u had as a kid. Everybody start somewhere. I just dont get it ...

Back
Top Bottom