Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

Damn these look sick!

Its a shame that closer to retail every damn site known to man will hype these causing me to most likely miss out.

These new pics look better, but I still don't really know what these will look like in a natural environment. For now, still a pass, I would love to see some normal pics of these outdoors or something.

Hmm.. They are def a different look.. But man, I'm a sucker for 3s. Gonna have to keep an eye on these. :nerd:

I'm curious to see what the 2nd colorway will be (if there is one).  Would be nice to see a darker colorway.

Still unsure about this particular color.  I'll wait for pictures with natural lighting to determine whether I like or not.

There probably will be a surprise black or darker colorway release, look what happened to the 3LAB5's, they came out with a grey elephant print look with gamma blue and then when everyone thought that the LAB series was moving onto a new shoe JB on the last day of the year brought out the Black and Infrared colorway.

Damn these look sick!

Its a shame that closer to retail every damn site known to man will hype these causing me to most likely miss out.

I didn't pay attention to how hyped up the first 3LAB5's were but the last one's didn't seem so bad up until a day or so before release day. As long as they release them on every site like they did with the infrareds it shouldn't be that bad. But I'm definitely going to try and put as many raffle tickets in if there's an option for that as well as have my phone, tablets, and computers all ready lol.

These look like they're gonna crease like crazy
sick.gif
you said it. with that reflective material it looks like they may even crack
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom