Air Jordan 3 Retro 5Lab3 2014 Release info $225 "Kix and the City"

these are going for a bit above retail on ebay. i see pairs selling from 230-280 mostly. not as high as the lab5s.

I'm all for keeping kicks looking crispy but why should it matter whether to cop a shoe or not just because it creases easily? I mean if you like the shoe then cop.
repped, for real right? lol, i just don't understand people putting sole protectors and tape on the inside of shoes, gat damn, they are shoes, if you're too into keeping them THAT PRISTINE, then ****** rock a pair of converse. I wore my 5lab3 on sunday, and yeah, they creased very quickly, doesn't help my car is MT either, lol. just rock your kicks, if you're going to complain, please, get out the game

i like these, tho i didn't at 1st. but getting them home and trying em on, i wound up liking em. at the end of the day they'll only be worn once, maybe twice out the year so from that standpoint any c/w is almost doable, huh? as for the creasing convo any all 3m shoe will be a crease magnet ala toro 3m 5s. 2 words... FORCE FIELDS!!

View media item 906530View media item 906531

*EDIT*

i think the black laces tie this c/w together. without them the black midsole accent looks lone and outta place imo.

Last edited:

$290 shipped for a DS pair size 9.5 What do you guys think? 
Considering what they are going for on ebay, I was watching about 5 shoes sell for between 250-280 shipped so I am sure you can find a better deal.  

Considering what they are going for on ebay, I was watching about 5 shoes sell for between 250-280 shipped so I am sure you can find a better deal.  
he's gonna lose the 290 deal searching for that "better deal". How much better could it get? $5 off? $10? :lol:

Well @hulk7280  said he bought a pair for $250 (dont know about shipping) so he knows they are out there cheaper. Thing is though you may lose it searching for a cheaper one. I'd say the ebay Auctions without reserves are your best chance a saving the most dough.

Well @hulk7280
 said he bought a pair for $250 (dont know about shipping) so he knows they are out there cheaper. Thing is though you may lose it searching for a cheaper one. I'd say the ebay Auctions without reserves are your best chance a saving the most dough.
$250 is a freak deal imo. Seller especially on eBay loses money and eBay holds the cash so I have no clue why the hell he sold them at that price. After tax they cost $245 in NYC.

If were me I'd grab @$29o and call it done, I can't be bothered over 2o bucks. SOme can though

Last edited:
If were me I'd grab @$29o and call it done, I can't be bothered over 2o bucks. SOme can though
exactly that's what I'm saying. If homie said I got a deal for $350 then I would understand trying to save, but even then some people would just pay the 350 instead of searching for less either due to repeat business or just feels comfortable buying from that specific seller at that price.

Well @hulk7280
 said he bought a pair for $250 (dont know about shipping) so he knows they are out there cheaper. Thing is though you may lose it searching for a cheaper one. I'd say the ebay Auctions without reserves are your best chance a saving the most dough.
$250 is a freak deal imo. Seller especially on eBay loses money and eBay holds the cash so I have no clue why the hell he sold them at that price. After tax they cost $245 in NYC.
It may have been a retailer with a listing not a reseller with the listing. Retailers drop their stuff at a marked up price that covers the fees etc. and its the same as selling it in store with the same profit margin if they are paying wholesale prices from JB/Nike, smaller retailers with smaller names and smaller clientele keep their lights on doing this. 

Last edited:
It may have been a retailer with a listing not a reseller with the listing. Retailers drop their stuff at a marked up price that covers the fees etc. and its the same as selling it in store with the same profit margin if they are paying wholesale prices from JB/Nike, smaller retailers with smaller names and smaller clientele keep their lights on doing this. 
Possible but I wouldn't count that as the norm in terms of resell price. Searching for that type of price now will most likely leave you with nothing.

wasn't a retailer just a regular dude... and it was 255 shipped and me personally I wouldnt pay 290 shipped for these. 45 dollars is 45 dollars. 

shoes shipped today so I should get them on friday, pretty excited.  

yeah he def. lost money on the shoes assuming he paid retail.  Maybe he couldnt keep that amount of money tied up.. maybe he is just a little a slow (you can just return the shoes)  

heck maybe the shoes were stolen..lol

Back
Top Bottom