Air Jordan 3 Retro AS NRG Thread

NRG means don't waste your energy trying.
Take all my energy

Insole of left shoe
26872858_1894820057494665_6536390816590462976_n.jpg

Last edited:
It means what it sounds like phonetically. 'Energy.' It's a code they (Nike) use for limited edition versions of already existing styles/colorways. In this case, it means this sneaker is a limited edition of the 3 White Cement. The good news is that in the past, when they make a NRG version of a shoe, they sometimes seem to also release the regular version of it the same year or so. That would mean a regular GR White Cement might be in the near future (holidays?). If you noticed today, they put out pics of a new 3 White Cement that's a golf shoe. I'm guessing they might produce the regular 3, the NRG, and the golf one around the same time.
Care to give any examples of this? Because I`ve NEVER seen this happen.

The Green Gatorade 6 included "NRG" in the name and so did the Top 3 jordan 1, but the Gatorade was MUCH more available than the top 3.
The Jordan 9 boot was also labled as NRG and was available at footaction state street in chicago and random boutique shops.

Its just a designation for being limited but it may not mean that they wont be available at more than just a few stores. We just have to wait and see.

Was going to buy them from GOAt but they are now out of my size. $650. Kind of happy going to try. On release date like most of you. Not sure who will have them in the order 14th but as we get closer more info will come out good luck everyone

Has anyone's local store received shipment yet or been notified of the shipment? I see quite a few spots getting notified of gold toe OG 1 so these gotta be right along with it.

Back
Top Bottom