Air Jordan 3 Retro - Black-Sport Blue-Wolf Grey

^^ Probably the tongue. I worn mine maybe 4-5 times always with black jeans and no jean dye whatsoever.

Last edited:
^^^This was one of the easiest grabs of the year too, for Everyone.

I wouldn't exactly say easy, and I cop everything online, but on these I had a 3 hour checkout time on FTL only b/c I was using giftcard ....I didn't actually check out until 2PM, that's not a considered easy. Most of the time im done and back to sleep by 9AM.

If you bothered to go to the mall, these were easy. Just like the Fire Red 3's (Which I wasn't able to cop offline at noon because all the websites said they were busy/in-cart's, but walked right into the store and picked up without an issue.) Online however will mess you up time and again.

^^^This was one of the easiest grabs of the year too, for Everyone.

I wouldn't exactly say easy, and I cop everything online, but on these I had a 3 hour checkout time on FTL only b/c I was using giftcard ....I didn't actually check out until 2PM, that's not a considered easy. Most of the time im done and back to sleep by 9AM.

If you bothered to go to the mall, these were easy. Just like the Fire Red 3's (Which I wasn't able to cop offline at noon because all the websites said they were busy/in-cart's, but walked right into the store and picked up without an issue.) Online however will mess you up time and again.

It's the opposite for me. You ain't about to lineup for retros here in Dallas, people line up days in advance. The only kicks I ever missed online were the Retro 88s.

When it sites say it's busy or in everyone carts, just keep refreshing, and it will eventually add to cart. You gotta remember people put shoes in their cart just to see if they can, then release them once mommy or wifey says they can't use the credit card.

Last edited:
It's not smart to assume all J's are going to sell out and or have lines at the stores.

I mean you can if you want but, you will miss a few thinking like this.

Some weeks there just aren't any lines.

Some release there just aren't any lines.

This release was like this for me.

I grabbed my pair online, Monday evening I went in for some winter gear and grabbed another pair.

This was a the mall that only has 1 sneaker store, Footaction, and they raffle every thing. 

They had several pairs in my size, I looked at all 3 and picked the best matching EP. 

Traded one and kept the other.

Point is, not every release in store is a Chaotic grab. That's only a rumor

It's not smart to assume all J's are going to sell out and or have lines at the stores.
I mean you can if you want but, you will miss a few thinking like this.
Some weeks there just aren't any lines.
Some release there just aren't any lines.
This release was like this for me.
I grabbed my pair online, Monday evening I went in for some winter gear and grabbed another pair.
This was a the mall that only has 1 sneaker store, Footaction, and they raffle every thing. 
They had several pairs in my size, I looked at all 3 and picked the best matching EP. 
Traded one and kept the other.

Point is, not every release in store is a Chaotic grab. That's only a rumor

No.... every single release in Dallas is very chaotic, do you honestly think I've never bought kicks at store? ....I'm simply telling you what the best option in my city is .....maybe your city is different. Rumors lol

Dallas is the hype beast capitol #3 behind ATL and Houston, no retros sit in this city, none.

Miss out on few release?, nah you gonna miss out camping at stores with lines that were formed 2-3 days before release, again in my city ....never missed a released online except the 88s. I'll just continue to cop my way and you stick to your way, but I been doin this since '91.

Last edited:
quad quad Your the one that said "I buy everything online"
Now it's, "you act like I've never bought shoes in store, been doing this since 91' " It's seems I offended you my dude, my bad.

You can buy kicks however you like, but when you said 1. It took you 3 hrs to check out. And 2. You buy everything online
Naturally I would assume you don't buy in store because of lines etc.
I guess you thought I was talking down to you or trying to school you since you've been in the game so long I don't know but....I guess man. Get it how you get it, but it was an easy grab for me(and most).

And I picked up the Wolf Grey at Grapevine on a Sunday after RD leaving From North Dallas, I guess everybody in line for those decided they didn't want the shoe and left a pair for me and my girl while we were in town.

a-friend a-friend my bad homie I didn't know you were in/near Dallas, no hard feelings but I did sit 3 hours online for first time ever coppin these ...never had that happened before.

I just been having hella good luck online so I stick there, if I happen to me is out online, I'll make a couple trip to see what's what in person.

Again no hard feeling we just both passionate about our coppin methods.

No worries man. All good.
Prepare for that *** whipping from the Sooners this weekend at the RedRiverRivalry though. Debating on going and catching the fair.

No worries man. All good.
Prepare for that *** whipping from the Sooners this weekend at the RedRiverRivalry though. Debating on going and catching the fair.

Gonna be raining pretty much all weekend so be prepared, haha the red river rivalry weekends are insane at the game and fair ...all good I'm not a Longhorn fan, but i will wish them luck against the Sooners.

LANCE MOUNTAINS 

:smh:  They might be the best AJ1 that has dropped but not the best J

Two shoes that aren't even the same….ones red one's blue w/ Blk or Wht Coating??

Since when was it EVER cool to wear two diff shoes on your Feet

GARBAGE….

and 4 the record Lance Mountain Skated with REAL AJ1's not some SB's

BRED 1's to be exact

View media item 1210509

If you think that's all he skated in, you're very poorly informed, and don't even understand the concept of the shoe.

lol here in Germany, Oberhausen to be exact you can buy nearly every jordan even weeks after release
Jordan stay on Shelves…. Pumas Sell out 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom