Air Jordan 38

Appreciate y'all for the feedback. So 34s & 36s are the consensus picks for best performers on court? Probably gonna cop one of each. I've been getting back into hooping a lot lately, been primarily playing in my 35s & Kobe ixs. The traction on Kobes is almost non-existent at this point so it's time for a replacement.

B.I.

1697313105685.png

Last edited:
Appreciate y'all for the feedback. So 34s & 36s are the consensus picks for best performers on court? Probably gonna cop one of each. I've been getting back into hooping a lot lately, been primarily playing in my 35s & Kobe ixs. The traction on Kobes is almost non-existent at this point so it's time for a replacement.
agreed 34 and 36 are the best and if your one that the 35 don't hurt your feet, they're right up there with the 34 and 35 as well in my experience.

35s are comfy and materials are top notch. I only wear mine casually though.

36s are comfy and feels like a trampoline on the court. The only downside is the narrow fit, and that's even with the EP version which would cause a blister on the pinky toe

I’d choose the 36 for performance though.

Same. That tech was great. Lightweight, breathable.
Now we getting KD 15 full zoom stroebel for $200

That may be true but I was only talking looks. These days, the only performance needs I have out of them is looking and feeling good while I kick it in the Rainking lounge or out casually walking around. :lol: spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour

I’d choose the 36 for performance though.

Same. That tech was great. Lightweight, breathable.
Now we getting KD 15 full zoom stroebel for $200
Had the KD 13 which is double stack forefoot zoom strobel, and the same tech in the 36. Put one on each foot and the 36 by far blew away the KD 13. It was like it was two totally different levels of the same technology.

35s are comfy and materials are top notch. I only wear mine casually though.

36s are comfy and feels like a trampoline on the court. The only downside is the narrow fit, and that's even with the EP version which would cause a blister on the pinky toe
the other downside of the 36 was those holes on the insoles. can't wear them all day with thin socks.

We should declare today National Rainking day, he’s done a lot for the community. Off topic but why do people not give the 2011/XXVI credit? Held 38s in hand Friday and they felt cheap baby, weird material on tongue.
if they felt cheap, how do you find the shoes before it?

I love the 32 in all shapes and cuts, on and off court, then the 36, 34, and 38. I’m in the minority I guess because the Jordan’s from 28-38 have been great on and off court.
I loved them til the 34, 36 and 38 came out. the 32s were really nice and had some of my best games wearing them. speaking of, I might wear them this coming tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom