Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

New to NT but I'm deff an old head I pray JB ends all this with the 39 I know we all want that nostalgia for the Eastbay days first looks of the new air Jordan not a number but I think they sold out the last 10-15 years either give us great retros or don't put out a shoe until you know people will go crazy for quality over quantity!

Jordan’s today look like payless shoes

I mean....you can't get on here and tell us there're pics floating around and u saw them and don't post them on here! Homie even have both colorways mentioned too. It's just facts
The only person to mention anything about the 39 was airtwo3jrdn saying he saw a video of Jamie Jacques Jr saying the 39 look incredible. No one else has said they seen pics or even has said they’ve seen them. Go back and read the thread. It’s not difficult…

The only person to mention anything about the 39 was airtwo3jrdn saying he saw a video of Jamie Jacques Jr saying the 39 look incredible. No one else has said they seen pics or even has said they’ve seen them. Go back and read the thread. It’s not difficult…
Talonmako mentioned at the top that there is a pic or two showing on the j23app and he has the colorways posted as well. Check back at the top

Talonmako mentioned at the top that there is a pic or two showing on the j23app and he has the colorways posted as well. Check back at the top

I think you're confused. T Talonmarko said there were a couple of pairs showing....like entries, NOT pictures.

Nobody's seen anything and talked about it except JJJ and whoever it was that said it was straight to a low, there's no mid or high.

Player for UCLA women’s team debuted them in march madness last year
Oh yeah. Kiki Rice. Thanks for the reminder. I’m curious who will debut them and when? Hopefully it’s during March Madness. Has a men’s team or player ever debuted an AJ sig?
Oh I think you’re right! I still remember how blown away I was with the aesthetics of that shoe with the leak! It was crazy trying to figure out what was going on with the construction and tech of the 23!

Bro I wonder sometimes do people really read anymore are they comprehending on kindergarten level

We are on an TikTok timeline where a regular consumer of the content has an attention span of an broom, soi think we just gotta bear with it now..

Says me, who has ADHD but thankfully sneakers are my hyperfocus thing :D

I believe we will get the reveal very soon since the on sale date is set for July and the shoe will need a build.uo.since there's been on leaks this far?!? With the NBA, WNBA, NCAA Tournaments all but set to hit a huge milestone this year, we will see what gets soon enough

Back
Top Bottom