Air Jordan 39 (XXXIX)

With the on sale date set for late July, I doubt they will wait until the Olympics for the roll out, that doesn't give them much time for the roll out of marketing,.... As I stated Kiki Rice is a NIL Jordan Brand Athlete, and debuted the 38, and the tournament season is finally underway, doesn't mean Jordan Brand will close out the idea, we still have a ways to go before it's over and the NBA Play in Tournament is ahead, just be patient,.... As I said I just don't believe the Olympics will be the debut of the shoe?!!

Maybe I am remembering wrong

But I remember the 31s being revealed a couple of weeks before the Olympics, but dropping after the games were over

(Edit: Just checked, the Oly colorway dropped during the games)

Aren't these scheduled to be released before the Games begin?

If so, they have to be in production already and it is only a matter of time before a factory leaks team.

So I don't know if JB will be able to keep them under wraps to debut them in early July.

Last edited:
These are only supposed to be lows. I'm trying to remember all the Jordans that were only released in one version. Not low or se. 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13?,14?,23,24,30. Think I'm right. I don't know about 1s. I can't remember if 13&14 released in the public, but I know MJ wore them

Interested to see for sure. The original idea name for the 30 line was 30+1, 30+2 ….not sure if anyone already knows that but just a fun fact I found out recently from a JB brand member.

I’m assuming the 39 outsole will have some story telling like the 9 did along with the brand taking things global. Perfect for the summer olympics this year.

I’m not holding my breath as it seems each year the game shoe comes with some flaws that were overlooked during wear testing. They need to hire me for that already 😂

These are only supposed to be lows. I'm trying to remember all the Jordans that were only released in one version. Not low or se. 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,13?,14?,23,24,30. Think I'm right. I don't know about 1s. I can't remember if 13&14 released in the public, but I know MJ wore them
13 and 14 both released to public..

Okay I will say this I keep hearing everyone mention that they will be lows,... I believe they will be a undercut 3/4,.... Alot of the current shoes are actually undercut 3/4 shoes,.... Lebron's 21 is a undercut 3/4, where the collar if the shoe wraps under the ankle to ease range of motion when rubbing and jumping,.... I believe that we will see a inner sock bootie incorporating into the color for a improved lockdown and response,.... We will get the Zoom X and we will see a lot more focused on the styling that it will be kept light also,.... Traction wise I'm sure we will see some carryover herring bone setup, because the 9 and all iata story telling was not the best shoe on court traction! I believe we will get a peak of them soon enough as we are heading into the later part of the NCAA TOURNAMENTS, and the later part of the NBA Season?!! As I believe the shoe is in preproduction testing and wear testing, and it really won't be long before we beg a leaked pic or 2?!?

Maybe I am remembering wrong

But I remember the 31s being revealed a couple of weeks before the Olympics, but dropping after the games were over

(Edit: Just checked, the Oly colorway dropped during the games)

Aren't these scheduled to be released before the Games begin?

If so, they have to be in production already and it is only a matter of time before a factory leaks team.

So I don't know if JB will be able to keep them under wraps to debut them in early July.
Yeah one pair release before the games begin on the 26th and the other pair release just after. Agreed on the idea that we’ll see a leak soon enough since these have been in production for 2 months now.

The og 13 had two lows: the chutneys and the brave blue

1711419826086.png

1711419864174.jpeg

Attachments

• 1711419704448.png
    1711419704448.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 330
Back
Top Bottom