Air Jordan 4 “Motorsport” Returning - Spring 2017

I guess it's good that I ordered when I did. I didn't expect the sizes to sell out so quickly.

where are you all getting your 10% and 15% coupons ? Is it from code they give after you give a feedback ?

Bought another pair for $91 plus tax . Love the colorway and well worth the price . Hope NDC continues to offer these kind of deals .

where are you all getting your 10% and 15% coupons ? Is it from code they give after you give a feedback ?

I call after I miss out on a sneakers app only release that I missed out and they usually give me a coupon for my troubles lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I call after I miss out on a sneakers app only release that I missed out and they usually give me a coupon for my troubles lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

[emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] repped!

$122.80 for me....love these deals. Now the NDC pair can go back. I spent up a 20% off code for them but....at this price cant complain..

Last edited:
Ordered another pair although I won't be back in the states for another 2 months :lol: I'll get UPS to do holiday hold.

I bought a pair a few weeks back off NDC for $150. used gift card and like $2.00 from PayPal

if I try and return in store they prob won't accept because of the PayPal balance?

It's crazy to me that Nike still won't lower the price of most retros under $190... Clearly that price is too high and I really wonder how many people still pay full retail on GR retros (except 11s, which are the exception).

Believe it or not i think alot of folks pay full retail for most GR

I run into random people who are into Jay's and we small talk

I tell them what i paid for whatever i'm wearing that day and they are totally shocked

Some people strictly only buy in store, some dont know about deals that can be had online

I tell folks if jays sit they can be had for discount

I tell them where to look online and so on

I buy most of my stuff online...i'm sure there are deals to be had in store...but i feel online has more options

It's crazy to me that Nike still won't lower the price of most retros under $190... Clearly that price is too high and I really wonder how many people still pay full retail on GR retros (except 11s, which are the exception).
I think its a combination of high prices, not bringing out shoes we really want, lack of OG colorways, and to many releases

patience paid off with this release... Nike is clutch, cant beat $97 shipped 
nthat.gif

and to think i was tight when I missed the cityblue deal 
laugh.gif

I think they'll do well but no sellouts... most of the maps show that they'll be abundant but i'm kinda weary that they might end up like the "take flight" 8s

Got shipping email a few hours ago. Willl be here Friday. Might have to hold it at UPS hub since I'll be leaving for Vegas early Friday morning :pimp:

Passed on these at $86 on the Nike sale(had a code) hoping the blacks can hit discount cuz that's a def cop

Glad to see ppl feasting tho

Back
Top Bottom