Air Jordan 4 Black Cat 2019

JB died in 2007 after the 21s, now it's just plain trolling towards real fans.. they can suck and swallow

f***
Died in 07? Have you been around for the last 12 years. Strong statement there. Especially when there is more than enough to show other wise. I agree with the trolling though. They fix the shape on these. But it was the wrong 4 to do it on.

Last edited:
These look more like a "Black Cat" and are better imo. I'd pay 190 for those as opposed to an all black nubuck sneaker.

53AA2E9E-A3AA-4DC9-B503-13B38038FAFC.png
3D38C760-14B9-4EF5-ABB9-D4874C55C6A1.png

If they don't resell for too much I'll get a pair later. Owned them in 7th grade as a gift from my dad and beat them into the ground. Probably the only non OG 4 I care about honestly.

Looking good. But can't justify that $190 for them.
$190?? I saw several sites mentioning they’ll be raising the MSRP to $200 from next year tho. If that’s the case, I’d rather prefer Olivia Kim’s since it seems like my size are available around the same price on stockx now.

Not really up on sneaker hype so can anyone educate me on if they think these will be a GR? Will they sell out quick? Those Jordan 12 Royal/Black sold out quick and I thought I could get those for a discount. I think these sell out before a sale as well, but I'm not really up on the hype these days.

I may have to spend the $190 on release day, which means I'm not buying anything materialistic till late Feb when these comes out :lol:

:lol: @ the Duke Deuce gif

That toebox looks damn good. Yet another instance of Jordan Brand making a change that would've been nice on a previous pair. They especially love doing that **** to Jordan IVs (this toe on the Black Cements from earlier this year, that Black Cement shape on the White Cements from 2016, etc.)

I'm tempted to pick a pair up.

These black cats are tentatively a cop depending on what those rumored three’s we’re supposed to be getting for all star weekend looks like. If they’re fire, these will go from a day one pick up to a discounted purchase. Now that I reread this message, I should just wait for the inevitable sale lol

These black cats are tentatively a cop depending on what those rumored three’s we’re supposed to be getting for all star weekend looks like. If they’re fire, these will go from a day one pick up to a discounted purchase. Now that I reread this message, I should just wait for the inevitable sale lol

You think these sit?

JB died in 2007 after the 21s, now it's just plain trolling towards real fans.. they can suck and swallow

f***

The 21s released in 06 though.

And to completely disregard that the 23 is heralded as one of the best, if not the best, Jordans to drop since the 14s is just revisionist history.

Back
Top Bottom