AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Tracked my eastbay pair. Arrived in-state this morning, but won't be delivered until Thursday :smh:

SMH @ Fedex. NDC free UPS Ground was much quicker.

Looks like FNL will be claiming me as a victim yet again. Called to check on my order and rep said my order number was invalid. :smh: They are doing an "investigation" to figure out what went wrong. Oh well, looks like no BRED IV's for me

Oh yeah, and before you guys start with the "these are everywhere talk" I wear between a 15 and a 16 depending on the shoe. There is one pair 16's up on ebay and I typically don't go a half size down on ebay kicks since if they are too small I can't return 'em.

Looks like FNL will be claiming me as a victim yet again. Called to check on my order and rep said my order number was invalid. :smh: They are doing an "investigation" to figure out what went wrong. Oh well, looks like no BRED IV's for me
Oh yeah, and before you guys start with the "these are everywhere talk" I wear between a 15 and a 16 depending on the shoe. There is one pair 16's up on ebay and I typically don't go a half size down on ebay kicks since if they are too small I can't return 'em.

Just have them stock locate that sz

Tracked my eastbay pair. Arrived in-state this morning, but won't be delivered until Thursday
mean.gif

SMH @ Fedex. NDC free UPS Ground was much quicker.
Nah NDC is just about the same for me. Label was printed to be shipped Saturday. Says Ill have it Thursday as well....a day earlier than expected according to UPS

Can't wait till my pairs come in...

Still thinking I should cop a 3rd pair. I know I'm gonna beat these things up, yard work shoes!

I remember you posted pics of ur yard work shoes. Dude just invest in some work boots. $160 shoe for yard work is hella steep. Then again do what makes you happy.

For anyone who's curious, Ive been wearing my Sol3society pair all day, almost everyday, for more than 2 weeks now.
I havent been balling in them or anything, but Ive given them real (not gentle use) and there is very minimal creasing and absolutely ZERO paint cracking.
Granted, its still only 2 weeks, not 2 years, but it seems like the paint is at least better than the CDP's

Hope everyone enjoys their pairs. Im expecting my FNL pair, which shipped friday, to arrive weds

Also you can clean the sole without paint peeling. I'm still pissed about my CDP pair. Seriously chipped after a single wear.

Last edited:
^^^
Thanks for the great comparison pics.
My first impression is actually that the 2012's are not all that bad. I have been very pleased with my pair so far, but those pics make the shape seem pretty close. Jealous of all that padding in the tongue and ankle tho :tongue:

I remember you posted pics of ur yard work shoes. Dude just invest in some work boots. $160 shoe for yard work is hella steep. Then again do what makes you happy.

It's an inside joke with me and my homies when I say yard work...

I don't really do yard work...

:tongue:

^^ I appreciate seeing Jordans get run into the ground, everyone is always trying to baby them despite the fact that they're just shoes, and JB has shown that they're always going to bring back the shoes.

^^^

I bet!

Im always quick to trash a shoe that these kids cry over. Makes me laugh. I guess you can say I'm mean like that.

But that's the joke with the crew. I get my shoes dirty hella fast so they always ask me "you doing yard work in those shoes"

Yes, it's that bad. The new site sucks. I cancelled my IV that I ordered that Friday but it still ended up getting shipped on Sunday. :smh:

Wait? You mad cause FNL actually shipped the shoes? lol. I remember when people used to hate on FNL for NOT shipping shoes. Now boys is mad cause they actually got what they ordered? lol. I guess its true. Nters will always find something to complain about. :smh::smh::smh:

Not sure if people have done this already - have been away from the thread for a bit, but here are comparison pics w/ 99s.

Nice homie, but you should defog your air bubble on your 99's, all you have to do is take a hair dryer and put it up to the air bubble and it becomes clear! Otherwise those are beautiful :smokin
If your are interested heres a video if the process

^^^
Thanks for the great comparison pics.
My first impression is actually that the 2012's are not all that bad. I have been very pleased with my pair so far, but those pics make the shape seem pretty close. Jealous of all that padding in the tongue and ankle tho :tongue:

Second that thanks for the comparisons! I'm mostly just surprised at how much lower cut the 2012's look. Not super surprised at the lack of padding since these aren't really meant for hooping.

Wait? You mad cause FNL actually shipped the shoes? lol. I remember when people used to hate on FNL for NOT shipping shoes. Now boys is mad cause they actually got what they ordered? lol. I guess its true. Nters will always find something to complain about.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Haha. I'm "mad" because I didn't need that extra pair. I wanted to give it back so somebody that actually wants it can purchase it. I successfully purchased my pair in store so there was no need to get a second pair.

It's an inside joke with me and my homies when I say yard work...

I don't really do yard work...

:tongue:

Oh I got you. I was just imagining someone using a weed whacker and mowing the lawn. Keep doing ur yard work.

Last edited:
It's a beautiful thing when ppl come together.

I worked Thursday evening night shift. So I started frantically texting friends who were considering coppin since I didn't have a pair on lock. My one buddy respond he was going to get em, but $$$ fell short after coppin the Pink Foams. However, he informed me he had a sure fire connect for em. He told me dude will meet him at the store b4 they open to the public and sale him a pair at retail. W/o thinking twice, I said "Word!?!?!" Then told him I'll front you a pair if you bless me n go pick up the shoes for both of us while I'm at work. I could tell my dude wanted to jump thru the phone to thank me cuz he was too pumped. He came to my job picked up the money, then right before I got off came n dropped off the fresh kicks.

We both were too pump. Teamwork worked out beautiful for us. He blessed me with a source I was missing, and I blessed him with the $$$ he was missing.

Rico's black cement iii's look beautiful compared to my yard work shoes, some retro Columbia xi's. Now those shoes are beat, sole separation, slight midsole separation, just plain worn out. But they're my shoes so I don't care what others think. But for everyone trying to cancel fnl orders, they still ship them out while canceling orders for others who want the shoes. Straight complained to customer service to get refunded the shipping charges. The order should of never been shipped, so it's their mistake not yours. Csr tried to give me attitude about this issue. Told her " if I got the shoes first and then I returned them for a refund, I wouldn't ask for a refund on shipping." Fnl doesn't care for it's customers more than ever. If you were one of the many who had their orders cancelled for the concords and saw them magically have them available today, how would you feel? That's why fnl is the LAST place i order from.

What I'm interested in now is comparison pictures between the authentic release date pairs from those that were ordered from other sites months/weeks in advanced before release date.

Assuming you have both pairs in hand.

Back
Top Bottom