AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Last edited:
I'm never one to get all emotional about shoes and ish, but damn.  Guess it's the equivalent of tossing aside that old reliable chick who was always 1 call away in favor of the new bad chick in town.  Me personally, I prefer both.
devil.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't able to grab a pair of these, then again I didn't really try very hard. What do you guys think the odds of someone trading for a pair of white/cement straight up?

Wasn't able to grab a pair of these, then again I didn't really try very hard. What do you guys think the odds of someone trading for a pair of white/cement straight up?

Possible.

Not for me, Black/Cement is my grail. But Some people prefer the WC's, and they were a slightly more difficult cop

I'd make that trade. I missed out on the WCs. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
someone said these were durabuck? durabuck they are not. but better than expected.
i was thinking it was going to look like them ashy V's a couple years back

I complain about the Ashy Larry Vs, as well... but to be honest, the pair I wear all the time still looks DS, and has never needed cocoa butter (no i don't really use cocoa butter on shoes)... I chalk it up to the SofSole spray I use on my shoes before initial wear, and periodically thereafter.

Damn DHughes, do you even wear your kicks? I have seen so many pics and videos of yours taken months after release and the kicks aren't even worn.
I try to keep min on ice so I dont have a shoe everyone is wearing all the time but I cave. I wore my WCs and MBs already. No regrets on the TB. Wish I had another pair of WCs though

Yes I do.

I just don't get around to wear them all because I work so damn much, and watching my little one.

She'll be 2 months on Monday. :D

Anyways, here's a list of shoes I have worn/not worn since they released this year:

Chicago 10s - never worn
White Cement 4s - never worn
White/Red 14s - worn once
Stealth 10s - worn once
Playoff 12s - worn twice
Cavs 4s - worn twice
Cool Grey 12s - worn once
B/Red KO 1s - worn twice
Black Toe KO 1s - never worn
Military Blue 4s - never worn
Obsidian 12s - never worn
Olympic 6s - worn 3 times
Vegas 1s - never worn
Fire Red 4s - worn once
GMP - 7s worn once / 6s never worn
Charcoal 7s - never worn
Kilroy 9s - never worn
Fontay 9s - never worn
Olive 9s - worn once
B/Red 4s - never worn
Slim Jenkin 9s - never worn

I do wear some kicks, just mostly these 5: Black Cement 3, Bordeaux 7, Black Flip 3, Concord 11 & FTLOTG 7s

HAHHAHA -- I laugh because most of us here can make this exact type of list, knowing which shoes we've worn, and how many wears they have under their belt. We got first world problems, mannnnnnnnnn :smokin

/\ repped cause thats realtalk.

I love these, worn em for the 3rd time today..
just hate looking down and feeling like they look like those spiz'ikes that released a little while ago
...esp because i don't really stick my tongue out when i wear em..

Anyone that's in Long Island that still needs my local mom and pop still has these sizes available. Pm me for info on the spot.

They also had the mars in most sizes for $175.

Last edited:

I like most others when first seeing this thought WTF is he doing, but there actually was a really interesting writeup by the guy who took the pic talking about all the bull**** going on in the game.

Im not saying it warrants him doing that to a pair of classics, but it definitely put a different light on the picture. FYI the picture was on instagram first i believe. Ill try to find the link to the picture so you guys can check out the write up too.

i dont care what existential social commentary dude has to say about some damb rubber shoes.

u see pics like this all the time.

dude swear he da monk lighting himself on fire for the sake of making a statement

no fambs, ur a lame

Back
Top Bottom