AIR JORDAN 4 Black/Cement/Grey BLACK FRIDAY via COUNTERKICKS 03/08/12

Ya kicksdeals posted it right before the post up there. Once they air it every dude that's sellin some jumpman 23 RST for $150 on Instagram jumps in to buy em. Reselling is the "job" 13 yr olds have talked their parents into backing so they can make money. If you have twitter and see some of the things these kids are trying to sell, and at the ridiculous prices, it almost makes you just wanna quit trying to buy these things.

Resellers are literally taking all sizes now. I remember when at least size 8s and the nba ball player sizes would sit. Now it's whatever.

Last edited:
it's all the social media sites now feeding the beasts.
frown.gif

People cleaning out restocks at 7:00 in the morning ?  these people be on they game don't they.. i just seen kicksdeals tweet about it i clicked just to see what happen all gone 
Standard practice nowadays, resellers clear out sites ASAP.
Yeah i'm all ready knowing .. i was just like damn a restock outta no where at 7 in the morning and they flew like that .. crazy

Last edited:
best way to fight resellers? dont give in and buy from them! while i get that we all want certain kicks... life wont end if we dont obtain em. move on to the next one.
smokin.gif
People don't realize that and they just give in to the resell price, but then question when will the reselling stop.  It won't stop if you guys keep giving in to their prices.

Nothing...i live in SD but called pretty much every footlocker, champs, finishline, shiekh and wss i could find listed in SD and LA and nothing.

I was hoping that since that mall in Dallas got a restock we could see some other stores get restocks but that isnt the case. I even called the footlocker in the mall in Dallas that restocked and asked what sizes they had left (10 btw as of Saturday night and no phone orders) and if they could do a stock locate. He said someone had asked earlier in the day and they couldnt find them anywhere

Ive asked around here locally for them to do a stock locate too and keep getting bs on why they cant.

:/

they can do a stock locate on those shoes NOW, its been almost 2 months since release. Usually there's a two week period where they can't.

they can do a stock locate on those shoes NOW, its been almost 2 months since release. Usually there's a two week period where they can't.

I called around and popped into a few stores to ask and they all said no. This was just this past weekend....i didnt believe half the nonsense they were giving me but that still wont make them do the stock locate.

I wore mine for first time this past weekend... Should have got a ten.... My feet were killing me and all I did was ride in the car lol
TBT.... Wore my pair to work and a had to take them off 2 hours later cause they were killing me and I was sitting in my desk for those 2 hours....

I have a question, to anybody who has 3's and/or 4's with paint chipping, who have gotten them repainted...after you repaint what are the chances they chip again?

Should I just buy the 2012 or pay the extra $$$ for a wearable 99s?

I'd go with the 2012 myself. I don't care what people think of the difference in heel logo. And quality? I'm more than happy to say that if you wear your shoes like any other shoes whether its 10 years ago or now, it'll wear out either way over time. I'd think modern day tech has found ways to improve on durability over ogs or at least just as good.

But for you, it's your decision and the first thing you should ask yourself is what factors should you choose the 99s over 2012s and if they're worth the cost to YOU.

I got the 99s this past summer
I also got 2 pairs of the 2012 and probably will get another

It's my favorite shoe. I say go for which ever your heart tells you to get. Never knew why people come in here asking what they should buy, should they make this trade etc. honestly if your unsure, don't buy anything at all :lol: will save you a lot of trouble

Back
Top Bottom