Air Jordan 4 "Dunk From Above" To Release (3/19/16)

Not Villa, i had issues with the site and i had to redo my order.... And i still got thru, 190 shipped not bad...

Snkrs says submitted after the you got Em msg, but doesn't show purchased on the product page... Just the price... Don't want to submit again and cause issues... No email yet... So am I good and Snkrs hasn't updated yet?

Weird. Snkrs on iPhone and desktop airball. So gave up and snagged 2 pair, 1 from footlocker and 1 from foot action. And a pair of the Kobes. Seems like foot sites are doing a new thing. Making you wait in line for checkout. So sites running smoothly until you checkout? Is this a anti-bot movement?

Snkrs says submitted after the you got Em msg, but doesn't show purchased on the product page... Just the price... Don't want to submit again and cause issues... No email yet... So am I good and Snkrs hasn't updated yet?

Sounds like you're bueno

couldn't find the release on my SNKRS app and I'm pretty sure I had a reminder set for it too. Oh well.

Not usually one to say whether copping was easy or hard, but I just copped these on my phone in midair on southwest wifi from footlocker LOL

Take that how you want to.

easy cop for me via footlocker.com.........just waiting for the french blue & flu games 12's now

Last edited:
Has anyone ever been able to order a release from FTL (without a bot)? Seriously, I always keep them up as a back-up option if I can't get through on FNL or NDC/SNKRS, but I have never, ever been able to even ATC on that trainwreck of a site.

Has anyone ever been able to order a release from FTL (without a bot)? Seriously, I always keep them up as a back-up option if I can't get through on FNL or NDC/SNKRS, but I have never, ever been able to even ATC on that trainwreck of a site.
I added to cart earlier but they sold out. 

It's persistence and luck. I've gotten my Oreos and these from them. No bots for me, always manual. Usually use snkrs though.

couldn't find the release on my SNKRS app and I'm pretty sure I had a reminder set for it too. Oh well.

Not usually one to say whether copping was easy or hard, but I just copped these on my phone in midair on southwest wifi from footlocker LOL

Take that how you want to.

easy cop for me via footlocker.com.........just waiting for the french blue & flu games 12's now
What sizes? I know 10 was OOS as soon as the countdown ended, and none of the other sizes were adding after I copped from SNKRS

Midsoles will crack after a couple of wears?  Would be a lot of pissed off customers.
You'd think Nike would've changed the midsole material or type of paint in 25 years, but apparently they like having customers' shoes wear badly

Weird. Snkrs on iPhone and desktop airball. So gave up and snagged 2 pair, 1 from footlocker and 1 from foot action. And a pair of the Kobes. Seems like foot sites are doing a new thing. Making you wait in line for checkout. So sites running smoothly until you checkout? Is this a anti-bot movement?

They've done it before. Usually when I have to wait on the timer the shoes are gone by the time I check out.

this was a pretty relaxing buy. a quick purchase on the desktop snkr. and these looked to be available still in most places

Back
Top Bottom