Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Very beautiful sneaker just copped on eBay for 225 shipped, Should be here Saturday and definitely worth it..... Passing on the 8s this weekend and I have the black cat 13s still in the box that I'm gonna return later lol [emoji]128513[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Pass on these. BTW the material isnt suede. It's a nubuck. Suede has a longer nap to it. Also these will be looking ashy by the summer.

The IV is my all-time favorite design but I just can't get behind thesr. The gold is very tacky, color blocking just doesn't do it for me. Good luck to all those who are pursuing.

Where's Mark Waulberg. I'm passing on these like last years Dunk from Above 4. Motorsport 4 maybe.

For the people that order preorder, what websites do you guys order from and how sure are you that they actually are legit?

For the people that order preorder, what websites do you guys order from and how sure are you that they actually are legit?
I use Zadeh Kicks.. There prices are pretty good and legit. Only downfall is that they ship a week or so after release.

I use Zadeh Kicks.. There prices are pretty good and legit. Only downfall is that they ship a week or so after release.

Wait, so if they ship to you a week or so after release, what's the benefit of buying from them? Don't you think you would hit on Snkrs/NDC, boutiques or general retailers?

Back
Top Bottom