Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Wait, so if they ship to you a week or so after release, what's the benefit of buying from them? Don't you think you would hit on Snkrs/NDC, boutiques or general retailers?
The benefit is good pricing. They also have random coupon codes. You might for instance only pay 20 bucks above retail rather than 100.

Yeah I was thinking 225 lol plus a week early and they authentic. No way lol

Feedback checks out, not someone who has 10 feedback....it's a well checked out seller
..acutally 250 not 225 View media item 2312997
feedback? :lol:
Don't think you understand how serious fakes can be on ebay. Dudes with a lot of sales but 0 bad feedback ain't good. Look at solesupremacy's account. They get bad feedback all the time but it's cuz of idiots.

It's something to be weary about. You should had copped those 8s off of GOAT too cuz that's what they're going for. As for the 4s you better do a legit check when you get them asap

dude corny for leaving the tag on, that jacket is wack too. Only @alp can wear a jacket like that

Last edited:
Don't think you understand how serious fakes can be on ebay. Dudes with a lot of sales but 0 bad feedback ain't good. Look at solesupremacy's account. They get bad feedback all the time but it's cuz of idiots.

It's something to be weary about. You should had copped those 8s off of GOAT too cuz that's what they're going for. As for the 4s you better do a legit check when you get them asap
dude corny for leaving the tag on, that jacket is wack too. Only @alp can wear a jacket like that

Ebay and paypal has good return policies. Reps are so good these days many people can't tell even the so called experts. As well 250 is a good price and we must remember Jordans aren't that popular these days so to have a release a week or 2 before for a few dollars over retails is very common. Doesn't necessarily mean they're fakes it just harder to push Jordans these days. Adidas Is on Nikes tail

Last edited:

Ebay and paypal has good return policies. Reps are so good these days many people can't tell even the so called experts. As well 250 is a good price and we must remember Jordans aren't that popular these days so to have a release a week or 2 before for a few dollars over retails is very common. Doesn't necessarily mean they're fakes and I just harder to push Jordans these days. Adidas Is on Nikes tail
still should heed my word

Hope I get a reservation so I can use a coupon. Someone said they're a QS in the system so I can't use my military. No discount=pass

Won't see a reservation for these until next Thursday

Yea I know, what I ment was I most likely won't get one for the 4s now. Reserves are random but I have yet to see it on a back to back release, last one I got was the black toe 31 then it was the tb3.

Yea I know, what I ment was I most likely won't get one for the 4s now. Reserves are random but I have yet to see it on a back to back release, last one I got was the black toe 31 then it was the tb3.

Gotcha. Yea I haven't seen reserves on back to back releases either.

Back
Top Bottom