Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

gold eyelets look cheap like it will rub off or turn eventually. also they look like they'll be serious dust magnets. last, lots of white on the outsole. all this adds up to an easy pass for me.

I'm still not sure what to make of them. This is what I felt about the master release. I didn't get what everyone else saw.

I might just get them at Nike so I can easily return them.

I'll probably do the same and pull the trigger on NDC.... maybe :\

These remind me of the 5s I was never a fan of, :x

View media item 2315740

Last edited:
Only reason these won't sell out in one day is because it's a super GR. But people well def be in on these.

with those materials? wishful thinking.
you know this isn't the same ashy suede we got on the oreo 5, bm 5, bred 4, infrared 6 right? Jb hadn't given This material on the upper of a gr in recent memory. People might love these

with those materials? wishful thinking.
you know this isn't the same ashy suede we got on the oreo 5, bm 5, bred 4, infrared 6 right? Jb hadn't given This material on the upper of a gr in recent memory. People might love these

evidence suggests otherwise, it's da same suede as da toro V's that went on sale originally...that longer nap never does well on Jordans.

evidence suggests otherwise, it's da same suede as da toro V's that went on sale originally...that longer nap never does well on Jordans.
indeed it is the same. Idk, i know the word suede has become a black sheep since 2009 (after the flu game according to my observation) but folks might very well prefer toro 5 suede over dust catching nubuck. We'll see though. These grow on me daily

These are furry suede not ashy nubuck all I'm not sure about The dust magnet part. I had the 18s and they didn't get as dirty as the varsity 6s. I'll have to see these in person.
I saw these in person yesterday. They're alright, I want them but was underwhelmed. The suede is okay but I got turned off because my Black Grape 5s aged horribly. The gold pops in pics online but in person it's a deep, dull gold. I really wanted to pull the trigger but I can't do it IMO.

I saw these in person yesterday. They're alright, I want them but was underwhelmed. The suede is okay but I got turned off because my Black Grape 5s aged horribly. The gold pops in pics online but in person it's a deep, dull gold. I really wanted to pull the trigger but I can't do it IMO.
Pics? And the grape 5s arent suede.

Saw these in person today, and I really liked em. People, please do not get nubuck and suede confused! Materials on these are nice, only issue is I might not be able to use my discount on these because they're labelled a QS :smh:

Why are these labeled QS? 
sick.gif
mad.gif
mean.gif

Only if these had hits fire red and cement grey instead of gold... It's always hard to pass on a nice 4, but I'll wait and see what's up next.

They're up on all the footsite apps. Surprised at how many stores are doing fcfs in my area. Especially if they're a "QS."

They're up on all the footsite apps. Surprised at how many stores are doing fcfs in my area. Especially if they're a "QS."

^^This. All my "neighborhood" spots are fcfs. I'm just going to try online first as usual, then if I don't hit prob see whats up at the mall. Hopefully It's a sign of easy cop.

Mush trying to pull the Space Jam/ Black 6s jig. I just try NDC, DTLR or FNL for my discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom