Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

Nike must hate all the attention Adidas has been getting from me lately...still no reservations since Xmas Kobes.

Ah pues, I'll use this promo on something...eventually.

I got my RSVP, I still paid the SG price... After the nonsense I'm going thru with my CNY 12s, this was the least they could do

Funny, I got the notification but when I went to the app it showed an error.

Found out because it wasn't that Nike+ account, actually wasn't any of my 5 Nike+ accounts.

It was my girlfriend's Nike+ account that I happened to log in before. 
laugh.gif

Copped. Used my 20% off code, plus $50 gift card from AMEX. $115 total.

Anyone else getting a site down, time out error when trying to check out through the nike+ reserves? Must be a sign that I should cop these. LOL

Got the reserve had to log out and sign back in. Funny I was not expecting to get one, since I got it for the 8's last week. All good :smokin

Does anyone have an access for 9-9.5 and doesn't want it? Can I login and cop for myself, I wanna use a promo code lol
Pm me If needed

Funny, I got the notification but when I went to the app it showed an error.
Found out because it wasn't that Nike+ account, actually wasn't any of my 5 Nike+ accounts.

It was my girlfriend's Nike+ account that I happened to log in before. :lol:

Copped. Used my 20% off code, plus $50 gift card from AMEX. $115 total.

FCFS basis here in SoCal

Last edited:
Are these gonna be fairly limited like last weeks 8 release??.....any1 have info on how many pairs/size runs stores might have received to get an idea of numbers??....thanks

Last edited:
Are these gonna be fairly limited like last weeks 8 release??.....any1 have numbers on how many pairs/size runs stores might have received to get an idea of numbers??....thanks
Should be more being they come in full family sizing.

Got a question about the nike+ reserve system, if you get a reservation do they send u a email notification at all or do you have to have the app to check and see if you won??....and theres no special account you have to create correct as long as your signed up and have nike account your good right??....sorry to get off topic but i figured id ask since a lot of ppl seem to have gotten reservations in here thanks

You typically get a push notification and/or an email if you are given a reservation via Nike+ app.

If any reservations go out, I post both the mobile and desktop links so people can check to see if they can order before they get the reservation notification. :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom