Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

My pair from Stadium Goods came in today. Can't beat early delivery for below retail ($178 shipped)

However, i'm not gonna lie to you guys the suede on these is ashy af. I knew this going in & still have been looking forward to these since they first got announced. They're still a clean shoe and they'll still get some good wear. Just know that JB used some straight up Ashy Larry suede on these
Good ole Nike better not get too cocky. 

People are already starting to realize they are doing low quality on their kicks. The demand will slowly fade away....

Don't get greedy Nike. Just because you can get a few people to buy your s-h-i-t for a high price doesn't mean it will always be that way. 

Good ole Nike better not get too cocky. 

People are already starting to realize they are doing low quality on their kicks. The demand will slowly fade away....

Don't get greedy Nike. Just because you can get a few people to buy your s-h-i-t for a high price doesn't mean it will always be that way. 
how long have you been into shoes?
roll.gif

Got my reservation earlier today, now it's on to the next one, maybe OVO's [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

The Stadium Goods thing, they had some retail pairs, and they also had a discount. My pair gets here Tuesday.

Just got my Take Flight 8s from them today they are fire

Are you talking about stadiumgoods.com website??....they have them for 295.00 how did you get them for 178 shipped if this is the same site??

Yeah, they had limited sizes up 2 nights ago for $190 plus a promo code. These pairs sold out quickly, but I jumped right on it

Would you choose this pair over the oreo 4s? Or oreo 4> royalty 4 ? I cant have both... or maybe id just wait for the bred 4 to come out

Copped from nike reservation and used my last 20%... Had to use them because they expire right before the white/red 13 release...

I got a call from a local finishline already for a sz11.5 and woke up to a nike+ reservation. 

I tried to check out on the app but it had issues. 

I had to call later in the night and they transfered me around for like 25 mins before someone told me that they would have someone from Nike headquarters email me with a link to check out since they're site freaked out. I was about to tell him to just help me get the Jordan 6 "Chameleons" instead since I don't really need 2 pairs of these Royalty 4's.

I am excited about seeing what this suede looks like in hand. 

To those that want them to rock, good luck, I hope you get them!

They seem to be a GR for sure.

View media item 2320651

My pair from Stadium Goods came in today. Can't beat early delivery for below retail ($178 shipped)

However, i'm not gonna lie to you guys the suede on these is ashy af. I knew this going in & still have been looking forward to these since they first got announced. They're still a clean shoe and they'll still get some good wear. Just know that JB used some straight up Ashy Larry suede on these

Yeah, just like i thought. Plus I saw people mentioning the leather in the back being cheap.

Looks like theyre not so royal.. the suede I expected. If they would have called it nubuck and it was ashy.......

Anarchy.

These seem like the varsity red VI's that I could never get over that I eventually sold. I found out that some people like the ashyness. It's another reason I could never get in to the 18's.

Originally Posted by TheCarolinaBoy  

I was about to tell him to just help me get the Jordan 6 "Chameleons" instead since I don't really need 2 pairs of these Royalty 4's.
ya, you had 0 chance of that happening. the most theyd offer you is a discount code.....but you will never ever get customer service to lock you down and hold you a pair of kicks from a future drop due to their messup.

they aint ya buddy or ya plug lol.

Last edited:
These seem like the varsity red VI's that I could never get over that I eventually sold. I found out that some people like the ashyness. It's another reason I could never get in to the 18's.
Love the 18s, can't wait until they retro.

Back
Top Bottom