Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" to release February 4, 2017

All these posts about the retailers coding the releases as quickstrike has me thinking.

Somehow, I was always under the impression it was Nike who determined if a release was a QS or not.

I may be mistaken so perhaps someone in the know can confirm this.

I spoke to my good friend, a 20 year Footlocker employee.
He said that Nike makes the QS decisions.

Can anyone associated with Nike confirm this...

IV's are my favorite shoe of all time specifically the Black, Red, Cement's but I am just not into these. I think Black/Blue ones coming out in June blow these away and its not even close. Not into gold on my shoes.

I'm with you and on that! Can't find the thread for the black/blue ones though. Anyone find it?

Saw a kids size today in person.

Suede was really bad - ashy, dusty.
I hear this comment all the time about suede saying it looks ashy. It makes no sense. Do you even know what suede texture is intended to feel like? If you can run your fingers over it and the nap changes that is a sign of good suede. Not "ashyness".  Your confusing Nubuck or durabuck with suede.  

Last edited:
I hear this comment all the time about suede saying it looks ashy. It makes no sense. Do you even know what suede texture is intended to feel like? If you can run your fingers over it and the nap changes that is a sign of good suede. Not "ashyness".  Your confusing Nubuck or durabuck with suede.  

I thought they were not suede, probably Nubuck.

Last edited:
Just found this posted on another site.

The Air Jordan 4 "Royalty" will sport a black, white and metallic gold color combo. Premium black NUBUCK covers the entire base, while metallic gold detailing is used throughout. Black leather is used for the back heel tab, while white can be found on the midsole to add some crisp contrast. You can look for these to release next month on February 4th at select Jordan Brand retailers. They will be coming in a full size run for the whole family.

These calling me, I don't wear 4''s because they hurt my instep, but these [emoji]128293[/emoji]

What color is the cardboard insert on these? If they even come with one? :nerd:

Will explain later

Saw a kids size today in person.

Suede was really bad - ashy, dusty.

people hate it on Jordans.

materials work like that better on dunks/forces

Back
Top Bottom