Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

ECB161A5-A5FC-40A1-9C29-4CC8A418427E.jpeg

Ended up driving up to Chicago for the weekend with my girl for a mini vacation. Got two black pairs from Footaction, and while waiting in line for my second pair ended up winning another black from rsvp raffle. Sold one black to a friend and then picked up the whites for a decent price locally. Blacks > whites for me but love both.

Just need to find the blue for a decent price now lol

My offer of $325 got accepted from GOAT for the black pair. Was surprised it got accepted cuz pairs were going for $360+ but I'm happy. Shoes will arrive tomorrow. July has been an expensive month so far and it's only the 5th. Lol.

I placed a low ball offer for an extra pair of black colorway on Goat . The offer was accepted and the pair is already at Goat . How is this possible a consignment or employee pair ?
This happened to me with the OW UNC1s. I placed an offer that was $100 less than the lowest ask. It unexpectedly was accepted and the shoes shipped out to me from GOAT the next day. I think it’s from where GOAT now accepts returns and they sell the pairs that have been returned

does GOAT differentiate the pair you are buying (levi's tag vs. blank tag) like StockX does?

GOAT doesn’t differentiate. I’m assuming they are just selling the Levi’s tag version unless it’s stated otherwise on the listing.

Mine hasn't shipped from sivas either and still no movement today pretty crappy considering they were almost $300 from there.. coulda paid $10 more and got em from goat by now haha

So I just messaged them from the my account page on their site and had a tracking number and delivery date texted to me within 10 minutes lol.

Does the levis tag issue bother anyone here or a shoe is a shoe?

A shoe is a shoe. The way some heads obsess over minute details is just madness. You shouldn’t be thinking of a little label that no one else cares about while you’re out and about lol.

My Levi's experiences so far. Some W's and L's...

- L's on the online raffles
- Copped a black pair from Kixsquare at *$300 on 6/25...they sent tracking but shoes have not shipped. <<< Horrible experience so far so I copped another black pair for *$265 off stockx
- Copped a white pair from stockx. Ultimately at *$350
- Copped two black and two white jackets of stockx. Ultimately less than retail *$180 each
- One white jacket failed authentication at stockx. Have counterfeit jackets dropped?

*Prices reached via utilizing Citibank's Price Matching Benefit that they call "Price Rewind." There are several stipulations but one is not that the item be in stock where you find a lower price and that benefited a savvy shopper / collector like myself in this situation. <<< Sharing for awareness to my fellow "J" collectors.

So I just messaged them from the my account page on their site and had a tracking number and delivery date texted to me within 10 minutes lol.
Yah i had emailed them earlier this week and got my early yesterday morning said they will be here Monday finally

It looks like 21M restocked the black pair today. I didn't ask about sizes, so not sure what they have and don't have.

My Levi's experiences so far. Some W's and L's...

- L's on the online raffles
- Copped a black pair from Kixsquare at *$300 on 6/25...they sent tracking but shoes have not shipped. <<< Horrible experience so far so I copped another black pair for *$265 off stockx
- Copped a white pair from stockx. Ultimately at *$350
- Copped two black and two white jackets of stockx. Ultimately less than retail *$180 each
- One white jacket failed authentication at stockx. Have counterfeit jackets dropped?

*Prices reached via utilizing Citibank's Price Matching Benefit that they call "Price Rewind." There are several stipulations but one is not that the item be in stock where you find a lower price and that benefited a savvy shopper / collector like myself in this situation. <<< Sharing for awareness to my fellow "J" collectors.

Citi approved your rewinds using StockX as the lower priced comparison? I've had two requests that used StockX as the cheaper comparison and both were declined because Citi said that StockX was not a primary retailer or something to that effect. And both of my requests used StockX sales/outstanding offers that were significantly cheaper than my original purchase (one of the requests was an AJ1 Shadow that I bought from StockX at $230 on release day and then submitted the ~$180 offers on StockX about two weeks later).

Citi approved your rewinds using StockX as the lower priced comparison? I've had two requests that used StockX as the cheaper comparison and both were declined because Citi said that StockX was not a primary retailer or something to that effect. And both of my requests used StockX sales/outstanding offers that were significantly cheaper than my original purchase (one of the requests was an AJ1 Shadow that I bought from StockX at $230 on release day and then submitted the ~$180 offers on StockX about two weeks later).

They approved off Levi's site for the jackets at $180 and a Kixsquare coupon code print taking $50 off the Levis Black J's. I bought off stockx submitting not expecting much since Levi's was out of stock on both jackets and the kiqsquare was a screen print off a discount code from the same site kixsquare.

I paid 460 for a stockx pair of the whites in 10.5. They get to me on Monday, and based on the photos, I won't keep them. Anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom