Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Yes, sir. Taking these Ls now to have a much better victory later. It's all good.

tenor.gif

Someone offered me desert moss for £430! Nah thanks
Unless you are keeping them that’s a solid offer :lol: especially if you’re an 11.5 and under

not saying you are but the game today is wild because you got guys trying to get stock x prices (fees included) for everything. Stock has shipping, authentication employees etc. to pay for. You just a guy who won a raffle and are dropping off some shoes to me

Certain shoes hold a significant meaning to me. These are right up there with the clot am1 (clear toe box) which I got scammed for $400 on eBay (got my money back but took 3 months) back when they first released. Wanted nothing to do with them after that. I do appreciate them but I wants no parts.
this release has done that to me.They Ight but I want nothing to do with them.
#EADjibbs

Unless you are keeping them that’s a solid offer :lol: especially if you’re an 11.5 and under

not saying you are but the game today is wild because you got guys trying to get stock x prices (fees included) for everything. Stock has shipping, authentication employees etc. to pay for. You just a guy who won a raffle and are dropping off some shoes to me

im us12! The price in itself isnt bad but im just not gonna do it. Shoe is nice but not gonna make me pay resale

I'm guessing the EA on Saturday was the only snkrs drop, no upcoming dates anywhere, unless there's a shock drop/pass coming up but who knows. Seems like majority pairs were local to union store and EA

I'm guessing the EA on Saturday was the only snkrs drop, no upcoming dates anywhere, unless there's a shock drop/pass coming up but who knows. Seems like majority pairs were local to union store and EA

But there weren't nearly as many local wins as last time. Bots ate the majority of this drop.

Back
Top Bottom