Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

I pulled my original pair out a few weeks ago thinking that I'd start doing some maintenance wears until I get around to finding someone to restore them (used to party in them, so the suede is dull and dead, and the soles are orange), and my thumb indented the midsole like that **** was memory foam :lol: :smh:

Needless to say, I'm in if true.

My thoughts were it would be some form of twist as well. Like a different shade of red or the plastic panels black or midsole painted different. I just don't see JB giving us this retro true to form yet....but anything is possible since they gave us the DMP 6

JB going in heavy on all reds. XIIs are up next month XXX4s had an Infrared last year then XIIIs at some point in the coming months and now these. Not that im complaining, think its dope to have different model options.

RED SUEDE 21s may be my all-time favorite sneaker..

21s in general are just perfect on foot, doesn’t get much better as far as comfort + fit.
I had the first color they did of the 21, I wasn’t crazy about the design but I tried them on in footlocker at Mondawmin back in the day. Maaaaan you talking about comfort, I used them to hoop in. It’s one of my favorites for comfort alone now. I hopped in them from 06 to 2014. And what made it even better is I paid only $40 for them. Nobody likes them back then and they had every color for $40. Idk why I didn’t just get every color smh

Well I'm already in and if yall got the WT 5s then the quality looks really good on these. Ready! Funny thing I remember the raging bull pack sitting for quite some time back in 09. I thought they were coo but passed on discount. Was too focused on Kobe's! lol. Need them now doe

Back
Top Bottom