Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

So I just got word my local footlocker is not getting them this week. This is quite frustrating with all these late shipments and I know for a fact my footlocker has pairs of colbalt dunks and black and white dunks that they haven't even put out yet. This is mad annoying yo

Are these made in China ?
the reason I ask is nike change up the sweatshops in China to Vietnam for the 4s

I didn’t get any of the other 5s that came out this year so I don’t know where the new 2021 5s are made ?

iI used to wear a size 9 in 4 when they was made in China
With the fire red 4 I needed a size 8.5 since the size 9 ain’t as tight on my foot as I like

Hit at my local champs! This was one of my must haves this year... funny thing is, was of a bit of a losing streak on flx after the first half of 2020 was so good to me... within the last 3 weeks, I bought 5 PSD boxers, my daughter some adidas, and few pairs of socks.. and I miraculously hit, gonna keep doing little purchases like that more often, see if it works

I haven't hit since the Black hyper royal 13s. I just pulled the trigger and dropped 300 shipped on the Bay since Snipes said they weren't getting them (

Back
Top Bottom