Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Not that anyone gives a f but.. after today, I'm done with this ish. I'm like Iverson when he wasnt retired but nobody wanted him. That's how jordan brand and nike are doing me. This release really bummed me out man. I never hit on any limited stuff but I can always count on hitting GR's. No bots, all manual. No help from others cuz... nobody really helps anybody in this hobby. This was supposed to be my birthday gift and.. I'm not going to support these clowns buying stuff they never intend to wear. It's been a journey and I thank NT for helping figure all this nonsense back in 2011 when I had no idea what or how to acquire sneakers. I'm losing sleep over this damn garbage and getting my blood pressure up for just another of the many things I fail at in life. Good luck to the dudes who didnt cop and intend to wear. The rest of yall, I hope you get weenis cancer
Somebody pass this guy a fat joint lol

Picked my pair up. Don’t worry if you missed out. These are ok.

I lied. Was just trying to be nice to the people who struck out. Now that they’re gone, lemme just say that I love my pair. Lol.

Attachments

• 028D5764-3D3C-45D7-A82B-ECF5044DA04E.jpeg
    028D5764-3D3C-45D7-A82B-ECF5044DA04E.jpeg
    441.8 KB · Views: 359
im hoping they made these like the fire red 5.

full family sizing.

i just think the masses wanted these more than the fire reds.

fire reds had the daily restocks cuz so many stores were closed at the time and more stock was being sold through the websites.

Got my pair on lock. Traded a pair of Reebok Omni Zone II’s and $80 to a homie for his confirmed order. I’m happy now

im hoping they made these like the fire red 5.

full family sizing.

i just think the masses wanted these more than the fire reds.

fire reds had the daily restocks cuz so many stores were closed at the time and more stock was being sold through the websites.
Not only are the FR 5s better quality but they are a classic OG. People can have these all day over FR 5s lol. I'll keep picking up more of those.

Whiffed on theses hard yesterday. Figured SNKRS would come through on at least 1 of my 2 accounts. They just kept me in pending limbo untill they sold out. I couldn't even get back in line to try a diffrent size. Hopefully theses are like the Carmines and we get some more legit shots at them with late shipments. If not - I would considering trading my What The 5's for them.

I'm in cincinnati. Where'd you hear that happend? I was basically in every facet that had these today and didn't hear that....someone capping. Worst thing was dayton mall had fcfs with about 100 ppl lined up but no issues. They had like 20 pairs per size at jd sports. I know alot of ppl who doubled up there.

Northgate. Came straight from a friend/employee's mouth My dude has zero reason to lie to me.

Footsites are owned by FTL which is invested in GOAT. People will say that doesnt mean anything but I say that's cap.

I can believe this, GOATs prices are always higher than stockx and the way they always promoting releases has me feeling like theyre getting their own shipment of shoes. Whether its from stores, HQ,or Nike ...something fishy

I made a business decision in selling 90% of my shoes to go with buying a home. I didnt want to but :smh: and seeing prices of all the ones i had ill never be getting them back im not paying those ridiculous prices

I think snkrs expanded the time when they select buyers for releases now
It used to be within 3 min
But now it seems like it’s around 5-7 min

Back
Top Bottom