Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Redemption...After having the opportunity to pay $135 from a former mom & pop spot for the red pair in 2009 and due to my indecisiveness, I held off. I don't know what I was thinking. By the time I decided to cop them, they were gone. This is one of shoes I regretted not copping. Fast forward 12 years later, copped from Footlocker and the second pair came from SNKRS...

20210418_085355.jpg

These sat back then. Went out the weekend of release and someone accidentally stepped on them. Smh. Went back and picked up a second pack that week. Then got a 3rd a week later. Sold one now only have 2 packs. The shade is a bit brighter. Also came with a huge glue stain. Overall ok with having a back up. Still got the og release shirt.
20210418_125535.jpg
20210418_125553.jpg
20210418_125604.jpg
20210418_125718.jpg

Mine will be here Thursday.

If I decide I don't like them, I'll just sell them off sometime next year.

Eh it’s not the fact that old Jordan’s had better material but for this non og retro the old material felt better I mean overall it’s tit for tat, pros and cons for both but suede goes to originals hands down. Now durability eeeh that’s up for debate. And I say new school Jordan’s , you know after they announced the remastered material versions back in 2015, are more durable and quality is up there.

Paid resale for my pair on eBay and got them in today. I'm not overly impressed honestly. The suede is rough and the red is too light/dull. These do not do the OG's justice.

T
Paid resale for my pair on eBay and got them in today. I'm not overly impressed honestly. The suede is rough and the red is too light/dull. These do not do the OG's justice.

This same here wasn't impressed at all with these suede is dull as hell already put mine up on stockx and for a loss at that smdh, 1st Jordan buy in months too now I remember why I stopped buying J's lol 😂

I owned the OG's too. I wouldn't say the suede was spectacular either but it was more buttery than the suede on these. I can't even remember the last time a Nike/JB pair of shoes actually had nice suede.

Back
Top Bottom