Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

I was bout to flex for a second but... Yall remember these!
Screenshot_20210519-121130.png

Yup, I love em but havent found the right time to unDS them

i felt the same way until i eventually sold em for way less than what i originally paid. I realized that there would never be a “right time” for me to un-DS that shoe. Even if i had them today i prolly still wouldn’t wear em. They were strictly for collection purposes. Sad to see em go but it was what it was

i felt the same way until i eventually sold em for way less than what i originally paid. I realized that there would never be a “right time” for me to un-DS that shoe. Even if i had them today i prolly still wouldn’t wear em. They were strictly for collection purposes. Sad to see em go but it was what it was

I totally feel you... I got a ton of 5s so I'm holding on to them, but stuff like DB 9s and other similar shoes I've done the same.

Good move
You can't predict the future
A bird in the hand ...

Yeah I'm not super stressed over it bc it was only $40 over retail. I'm gonna pass on the FNL pair and let someone else grab themselves a pair. The DTLR pair was my TTS since I copped a .5 up on the resale pair and wanted to compare sizes. The DTLR pair was a bit snug so I'm gonna see if I can return them

After striking out on release day, restocks & the DTLR fake out I finally can welcome this to my collection.
F6F9CE8F-BC06-449F-A966-71A0355EDB35.png

I never even got the notification to check my ticket. Just checked though and got the "DANG." Bought the extra entry with points, too. Worked for me on the Univ Blue AJ1s a couple months ago and was hoping it'd work again, but no dice

So glad I didn’t cop off eBay before this week. Struck out on release day. Got the W from Finishline! Patience payed off got a pair for retail!

Yeah I'm not super stressed over it bc it was only $40 over retail. I'm gonna pass on the FNL pair and let someone else grab themselves a pair. The DTLR pair was my TTS since I copped a .5 up on the resale pair and wanted to compare sizes. The DTLR pair was a bit snug so I'm gonna see if I can return them
Dont hunt for sport, eat what you kill. You entered so go pick them up.

Back
Top Bottom