Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Def not the DB series

No signature flash from a kid designer,

And go figure......

"Gamma" colorway

They trying to push this gamma and blue on us hard the past year.

Not feeling these

Last edited:
^Dude, every year there is a brand new "color" way that goes on many, many kicks

"gamma blue" is this years color

I remember when they changed "cool grey" into "silver" when the LS grey retro 3's launched

^Dude, every year there is a brand new "color" way that goes on many, many kicks

"gamma blue" is this years color

I remember when they changed "cool grey" into "silver" when the LS grey retro 3's launched

I know

Thats why i said they are pushing it hard.

Like yeezy colors n south beach

I like these in a weird way. But knowing all the hoops I'll have to jump through or resellers to pay no thanks 
tired.gif
i agree

Not a fan of these ulgy things but they will sell out in seconds if they release. Pretty sure it will be a very limited release and the hypebeast will be all over it. :smh:

Last edited:
way too much elephant print. back in the 80s things used to be simple. my my my times have changed. but as expected these wil sell out because they will slap that limited tag

New pics just more confirmation for me. Def cop, if I can score them of course. Denim strikeout has shaken my confidence a bit lol.

Despite what many of you may think, I get the feeling that these are going to be somewhat of a big deal in years to come.

The netting needs be standard , take all that elephant print from the netting,make it the standard netting with a grey or black back drop, emphasize J-man on back by making it that tealish color, x-out that elephant print on tongue and make it a grey or blackish 3m,, do all that then you got a worth while shoe..
glasses.gif

Last edited:
I like them the way they are, will be able to hopefully cop. I hope everyone who hates them actually passes. Ups my chances at least a little aha

i do wish that the jumpman on the heel was more pronounced in some way, like with the teal or something.

Every veteran NT JB collector is aware that the most ratchet color ways get the absolute best quality from the assembly line

This go around is waxed laces, apparently

but on the real, elephant print material is a very thick material

NO CREASES ON THIS ONE

Im sure somebody will make a decent custom of this shoe that looks pretty dope. But as is, this might be the worst Jordan ever made. Reminds me of a pair of Lil Wayne's leggings...
mean.gif
 .What do they expect you to wear with these???

Back
Top Bottom