Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I love the feeling of leather interior in shoes. So smooth and soft. If I end up with a pair of these I might paint the blue "teeth" part black or white. the blue sort of looks out of place to me.

did you just give nike cooperate who is spying on this thread an idea for a black flip version of this shoe eltouha?

The only reason i'm loving the shoe, loving the shoe is because I have so much darn all-elephant clothing from all my hype-beast days

Of course they will limit these. It would be a terrible idea to mass produce this shoe with all the bad reactions. They aren't going to risk having thousands of pairs of these sitting on shelves that's for sure. They are going to produce a small run and force people to want them just because they can't have them.

Like someone said already, in a few years people will be going nuts over these. Its a little too extreme for me, but this is the direction fashion is going in.

That leather looks so buttery
tongue.gif

These have to be the worst V cw in existence but I'm sure the avg thirsty hypebeast/ reseller disagrees :lol:

yeah one is the sample & the other is the release version

i think the differences were

laser cut netting over machine punched

lighter blue

lighter elephant print

colored air bubble

& the leather quality

I cant see how some of you like this cw...its horrible. Seems like the older heads are purists and hate it but the youngns love it.

Back
Top Bottom