Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

yeah one is the sample & the other is the release version

i think the differences were

laser cut netting over machine punched

lighter blue

lighter elephant print

colored air bubble

& the leather quality

But what set the sample off was the use of Ele print underneath the clear soles.
They should've keep that feature.

The way people are hating on these, I expect an easy cop

Unless JB slaps a "limited" tag on em :smh:

mean.gif

Last edited:
Make the stitching and netting black and this shoe could've been dope.

i love stories behind ideas but $250 for a vactech upper and a leather sockliner theyre once again tripping but they will sell out

The way people are hating on these, I expect an easy cop

Unless JB slaps a "limited" tag on em :smh:

Yup they did and premium quality and price smh...

Now everybody will either change there mind from then being disgusting to must cop two pairs!!! Or go after them for trade bait, either way it won't be easy to get a pair

Sneaker News has a detailed write up on these. Reporting a 9/21 release. Sign me up
http://sneakernews.com/2013/07/16/air-jordan-3lab5-inside-the-lab/

This seems way too convoluted for it's own good. I don't want or need a "Air Jordan Periodic Table of Elements" to keep up with the history of this brand. How is saturating one model of an AJ with the iconic material from a completely different model a history lesson? How is this "dropping some knowledge on the sneaker game?" Hype it up all you want Sneaker News, but this is a premium fusion lite series. They couldn't keep BIN23 from "hibernating" and it was a better concept than this LAB series although its name is slightly better. Want to "drop some knowledge" JB? Make correct retros with correct materials and add all this "premium execution" you are putting into these parlor tricks into the classics you feel like butchering on a monthly basis.

I keep saying it but if they made the netting and stitching black, I'd be all over these

I want this shoe, so I hope everyone that's bashing it, actually passes on it. But you know that's not going to happen..

These wouldn't look bad if the elephant print is on the toe and heel of the shoe like the IIIs, but the entire shoe is just disgusting.

Cannot wait for these, I already know that its going to be hell to get them though. This thread has remained rather small, I guess we will see who "passes" and who doesnt lol.

Back
Top Bottom