Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

^^^ it's a small envelope containing a card describing the inspiration behind the shoe, as well as a description of the Jordan Element Series.

I OWN ONENESS AND WAS TOLD BY MY REP THERE WASN'T ENOUGH TO GO AROUND ... SO WE WILL NOT BE GETTING THEM.

Also wish the jumpman on the back was blue to break up the elephant print a bit

This series has a lot if potential, can't wait to see what else JB cones up with

Also wish the jumpman on the back was blue to break up the elephant print a bit

This series has a lot if potential, can't wait to see what else JB cones up with
Blue jumpman on the back and black netting might have been able to save these by breaking up the elephant print a bit, they're too loud as is.

Last edited:
Jordan 3 lab 5 coat already on sale...

The shape on the front toe box looks way better than the
toe box on the DBV's.

The hat is just as corny as the concept and the gimmick. No disrespect to anyone who like these, but c'mon, man.......

Last edited:
Yikes. Still trying to understand the concept of the shoe. Ever since the rumors, I really can't see how this shoe will sell. Limited or not...these are :smh:

I hope this hate doesn't turn into hype beacuse if i can't get a pair cuz yall hypebeast ************* take em ill be livid. 
mad.gif

Your use of the word hypebeast is very questionable.
I like em and it seems like alot of people hate them I should be able to get them no problem then, but as the hype rises for them the hypebeasts come out. I been on these since the begining check my comment history.

if you cant land a pair of these, then you seriously dont deserve them... so many shops have been already confirmed for these, there should be not probly walking into a shop weeks after and seeing a FSR sitting

Back
Top Bottom