Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

QUALITY ON THESE IS SOMETHING THAT HASN'T BEEN SEEN IN YEARS.

MY BOY COPPED EARLY AND LET ME HAVE A LOOK EARLIER.
Held a pair at my local spot and they are real nice.... 

pimp.gif

y'all kill me with this gr qs crap on every shoes that drops y'all don't work for jordan or Nike so half the time you Nike talk "shoe heads " are dead wrong :smh:

Can't believe my FNL spot gave out a raffle for them too. What has this come to. I miss the old days I can come up just 30 minutes before they have an "early opening" and get a pair. Don't care for these too much but just crazy the hype on these things now.

Don't care for these so much.
Learns its a limited shoe.
I love this shoe, it's a MUST cop...

I love this shoe, it's a MUST cop.
Learns its a general release.
Don't care for these so much...

Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

People have a problem following their own instincts these days and get caught up trying to impress others.

this release was something else i tell u

but anyway next quickstrike release ill try to get the info up faster for FNL

as far as store wise....i pretty much have access now

Got my guaranteed ticket. My job buying days are almost over minus a few select shoes I couldn't or wouldn't buy because price. Li ited kicks from pretty much here on out. And since luck online is just like winning a lottery, I will be saving money pretty soon! On to the next release.....Bel airs and the re-release of cancel dB's.

anyone else see the JJ ad on the side bar that had the 3labs advertised as buy it now $225? it just takes you to the same link posted in here but i thought it dropped early had me scrambling! lol         Anyone got the footaction link?

I don't see how these are limited if all the online retailers seem to have them. Easy cop I Think

Back
Top Bottom