Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

LOL at all the resale prices on eBAY currently lots of resellers getting burnt on this $225 and tax ....

yeah the resale value isnt great. its pretty much averaging $300-$325. after fees and shipping, you're looking at only a $50 profit, if even that,

yeah the resale value isnt great. its pretty much averaging $300-$325. after fees and shipping, you're looking at only a $50 profit, if even that,

A $50 profit equates to about 21% Return On Investment. You can't get that by putting your money in a bank, or even a long term CD. A 21% profit in business for a week long investment (if even that long) is very good in the business world. Many retail stores and online sellers don't even make that kind of profit on most items they sell.

LOL at all the resale prices on eBAY currently lots of resellers getting burnt on this $225 and tax ....
The price should probably drop a little further IMO.  In my area people (kids) are really thirsty for them though dude offered me fear Vs for the labs but he changed his mind last minute LOL

The price should probably drop a little further IMO.  In my area people (kids) are really thirsty for them though dude offered me fear Vs for the labs but he changed his mind last minute LOL
wow i would commend you if you pulled off that trade sir

so pissed that i passed on these....
mad.gif

Haven't bought AJ in sometime. Just lost all interest in them but these caught my eye.

Must say these are nice in person.

But why can't they make these with some damn solid soles, I hate clear soles due to the yellowing.

Haven't bought AJ in sometime. Just lost all interest in them but these caught my eye.

Must say these are nice in person.

But why can't they make these with some damn solid soles, I hate clear soles due to the yellowing.
Yea, I feel you on that. Clear/Icey Soles look nice but after wear and tear, damn they ugly. But I picked me up a pair too.

Read somewhere that at Shoe Palace Hilltop Mall Richmond, Ca. still has a size14 of these :wink:

A $50 profit equates to about 21% Return On Investment. You can't get that by putting your money in a bank, or even a long term CD. A 21% profit in business for a week long investment (if even that long) is very good in the business world. Many retail stores and online sellers don't even make that kind of profit on most items they sell.
This is a very smart man right here.

Yeah thiis guy trying to sell one i think and of course with a lot of doubt. He proves them by showing a receipt from that store that he purchased a size13 jut the other day.

This is a very smart man right here.
Thats how I view the current state. I use FC for pricing, take the 20% off and then take off another 20 or so to move stock as fast as I can. I use to sit on limited stuff but I hate storing boxes upon boxes and my dog would ultimately piss on them.

i like the quality on these. they are pretty wild. will wear them w my old ele print stuff. i dont care if it doesnt match.

Quite surprised I didn't get flamed severely for my post regarding a 21% return being good. Had a similar post in a discussion regarding resale profit and was told anyone who sells shoes for around a 20% return is stupid. Was told to get a real job if I did that. Seriously could not get the person to understand that s 20% profit is actually very good when it comes to selling an item. It would seem you folks in this thread have a much better understanding of business. Its a breath of fresh air when I can speak to folks to use their brains and can grasp business concepts. Much appreciated.

Whether you'd take on the investment or project depends on the ROI of the alternatives, but an ROI of 20% will have any businessman wagging his tail.

Quite surprised I didn't get flamed severely for my post regarding a 21% return being good. Had a similar post in a discussion regarding resale profit and was told anyone who sells shoes for around a 20% return is stupid. Was told to get a real job if I did that. Seriously could not get the person to understand that s 20% profit is actually very good when it comes to selling an item. It would seem you folks in this thread have a much better understanding of business. Its a breath of fresh air when I can speak to folks to use their brains and can grasp business concepts. Much appreciated.
Yea, I understand what you're saying. Business concepts will help others understand.

Seems like there some sizes that popped back up on FNL... Anyone here was lucky enough to snug a pair?

Back
Top Bottom