Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

For people that have bought GS sizes on any of the Jordan V do they also run 1/2 size big like in adults?

Not for me. They all fit me true to size. But I don't have a wide foot, so it makes things a little easier.

Anywhoo my pair from FNL came earlier then expected. Which is weird. I didn't receive a shipping confirmation until Monday (I used the UPS trick and saw the shipping label was made Sunday night) so I figured it would come on Thursday, but instead came today. :D

These things are beautiful. Has to be in my top 3 right now as far as releases this year along with the royals and the white black and red 13s.

grapes from FNL came in. is it me or the white shoe laces a lot brighter than the leather on the shoe. the shoe seems like an off white ?

I'm going to confide something with y'all, this is the first pair of retro Jordans I'm getting since 2008. The last actual retro Jordans I got were the onslaught of monthly packages that year. The reason I relented and got these were the fact they last released in 2006, and its virtually impossible to find a shoe colorway like this one that matches with an authentic Charlotte Hornets warmup jacket honestly. I'm honestly strictly wearing these with that jacket and matching fitted hat, so these should last me a long time.

Stood in line 6 hours for my grapes. But it qas worth it. Been checking for a decnt pair for 3 years.
Let's open a cold one in honor of this man, for his unconditional devotion and allowing us sneakerhead goons to sleep in while copping the same shoes online in 1 hour or less.
Let's also get that man a spell check please.

And let's keep the online scenario relegated to the ones in the know only please. Thank you.

Last edited:
The only gripe I have is the name of the sneaker grape. Makes me want to buy a bag of grapes. I'm telling you y'all think jb won the battle, farmes are gonna sell out of grapes. I love this shoe and I know for a fact 98 percent of u are going to place this sneaker in a glass case and wear them when the grapes retro again. The other 2percent wil wear with caution

The only gripe I have is the name of the sneaker grape. Makes me want to buy a bag of grapes. I'm telling you y'all think JB won the battle, farms are gonna sell out of grapes. I love this shoe and I know for a fact 98 percent of u are going to place this sneaker in a glass case and wear them when the grapes retro again. The other 2 percent will wear with caution
I've even seen Method Man on a Youtube video saying shoes are meant to be worn. Best to wear them at your discretion if you can.

my pairs came into from FNL.. im glad it was a GR this time around and not an LS release...bc it was a crazy release back in 06...that being said....i love grapes but these feel like basura compared to my 06s..am i surprised with the pleather?? no....next stop will be the relaunch of the cement 3s

yes there's a big diff between GS and Men's sizes.   If you are a Men's size 7.5 and want to save a couple of bucks and get a size 7 GS size,  it's not worth it.   you can tell a GS size from a Men's (or at least I can) .    With the V's the bubble part around the ankle support (buldge) is slightly smaller on the GS version and not as puffy / cushioned as the Men's.   The GS version just looks cheaper to me.   and some are missing parts of the shoe (Example:  the IV's.   the GS version is missing that midsole part which the Men's version has).   Just a quick difference off the top of my head I could think of.  
this. gs pairs always look much different than mens pairs and they quality is even worse on gs pairs

I got it from there web page, how did you get it for 190 ?

It's 133 £ plus 14 £ for shipping, that's like 147£ which coverts to like 229 dollars

Show us your invoice, just block out your personal info.

VAT is deducted from the price which makes it... ex VAT 113.00 + postage 14.85 = 127.35

which is $197 for me!!!

next time read the disclaimers in the website... and its been posted by other members here in the previous thread!

I ordered from two different spots, The one from Europe will be here Friday. While the US spot (Eastbay) will be here Monday. I wish our US spots would be as quick, shoot its coming from Europe. :x

Sorry I know this question has been asked alot but...

How does this years V fit from The 2011 V Metallics? Im a size 10 in those and they fit fine...

Thanks in advance

VAT is deducted from the price which makes it... ex VAT 113.00 + postage 14.85 = 127.35

which is $197 for me!!!

next time read the disclaimers in the website... and its been posted by other members here in the previous thread!

Man, it's not my first time ordering from SH. I saw the numbers deduct and I didn't pay full attention. But your right, cause my last order was the same price as yours. It wasn't deducted correctly on this order. Time to send dale an email ! I hope they help me out with it, after all the site should do it on it's own.

Last edited:
Man, it's not my first time ordering from SH. I saw the numbers deduct and I didn't pay full attention. But your right, cause my last order was the same price as yours. It wasn't deducted correctly on this order. Time to send dale an email ! I hope they help me out with it, after all the site should do it on it's own.

they should honor it. shouldn't have an issue.

Back
Top Bottom