Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

these fit huge for me, i already half sized down and there is still room, probabily could have gone a whole size down.

on truck for delivery 
pimp.gif
 mines too and congrats to those who got them and for those who didn't there are plenty of pairs out there still to be grabbed just search high and low and don't wait for any handouts.

anyone else wondering why they put that paper in them around the tongue? I hate those things they stick in them vertically too it sometimes deforms the tongue
grin.gif
 I don't get the purpose of that stuff but oh well

Still looking for a size 12.. Hawaii usually releases shoes a little late, and the one time I go to the store to buy a shoe, they decide not to ship a 12 and give the extra size 11s.. so I go a size up and hope I can find someone in close to size swap with me aha.

I refuse to buy a Hornets cap to match these.

its kinda hard not to. i actually find wearing a Hornets hat with these acceptable. the Hornets team was founded around the same time these came out. I actually believe Nike was influenced by the colors and decided to take advantage of the introduction of the team. these and Hornets gear will forever be linked
After seeing your pic,it got me looking for the old Diamondbacks cap last night but they didn't have my sz.

Last edited:
After seeing your pic,it got me looking for the old Diamondbacks cap last night but they didn't have my sz.

inagural season Dback gear with these > Hornet gear . Even though I think homie is right when he says that Nike might have been influnced by the Hornet color scheme on these.

Anyone who doesn't have them yet should wait for restocks
I'm thinking the same, watching how everything else is getting restocked, including the playoff 11's (I can't even call them breds). I'm going to hold out till they drop again in stores. Gotta love those restocks!

I know for a fact MJ wore a new pair every game. Bit those soles are yellow. Anyone have a clue why? Maybe he wore that particular pair more than others? Thoughts....

I know for a fact MJ wore a new pair every game. Bit those soles are yellow. Anyone have a clue why? Maybe he wore that particular pair more than others? Thoughts....

Maybe because he gets his kicks from the same company like us. Some sneakers with a clearsole come yellow. Where is the unrep button?:tongue:

Maybe because he gets his kicks from the same company like us. Some sneakers with a clearsole come yellow. Where is the unrep button?:tongue:

False, Michael Jordan's kicks don't yellow. That photo was a very rare exception.

You misunderstood my point. He laced up a brand new pair every game. Its documented. Not trying argue just thought that was weird. I realize if he wore them a bunch they'd yellow bit these were his playoff shoes with the 23 on the side.

The shoe is already down to 220-230 closing on ebay. Dont know if it will get lower or if I should go in now.
That's seems like the low to me. Like I said a legit sponsor Shelflife has them for around $230 shipped with CC direct payment and "TalkingNike" discount.
I would hop on that if I didn't pay $240 already to get my own

Back
Top Bottom