Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Yea its that bad.

Thinkin of sending it back

I freakin LOVE the shoe design. I just hate the QUALITY. 

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Unacceptable to my standards. 
looks like your standards are pretty high. it's best to stay away from JB then, imo

The big crease underneath the lump after only putting them on one time.  I probably couldn't even sell it as DS already.

Last edited:
Yea its that bad.
>: >: >:

View media item 410144
View media item 410146

Come on man. If you don't want them to crease don't wear them. Paint cracking and chipping is one thing but when people complain about creasing it drives me insane.

If you are worried about the resale value then put them away and only look at them every so often without wearing them. When the time is right and you are ready to sell then unload the shoes for a profit. Leather bends and creases.

Customers have unrealistic expectations of a mass produced footwear company these days. Not saying the quality couldn't be better, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Yea its that bad.
>: >: >:

View media item 410144
View media item 410146

dude stop buying mass produced gym shoes then...there is nothing wrong with them ...you send them back & they will be grabbed quick

just like dudes saying the leather is paper thin....what kinda paper are you dudes using

even construction paper aint that think

dudes honestly just complain to do something

Last edited:
If you wear them (not saying that you won't), then your bound to get creasing at the spots you displayed anyway. Right? My Fire Red's had creasing similar to your DS pair, after I wore them once.

I was daydreaming at work at wondered what a White/Cement and Black/Cement 5 CW would look like... Would anyone with good PS skills like to do a quick rendering? It would be greatly appreciated... 
tongue.gif

Doesn't bother me one bit what people wear.. wear what you like 
nthat.gif

exceptions to every rule...
for example - i get a bothersome feeling when i happen to see morbidly obese people in skin tight revealing clothes

you're telling me you never felt a little sick from witnessing that?

i also saw a young woman with close to a full grown moustache once - it bothered me that she chose to wear it rather than shave it

exceptions to every rule...
for example - i get a bothersome feeling when i happen to see morbidly obese people in skin tight revealing clothes

you're telling me you never felt a little sick from witnessing that?

i also saw a young woman with close to a full grown moustache once - it bothered me that she chose to wear it rather than shave it
nope doesnt bother me

I couldn't believe when I opened the box one of the shoes was not completely covered by the black plastic lining. Does anyone think Nike will give me a full refund and also let me keep the shoes? Technically I can just move the lining so that it completely covers the shoe but still......

For those who fear creases - If you dont't want to crease your shoes wear some wooden clogs.

dude stop buying mass produced gym shoes then...there is nothing wrong with them ...you send them back & they will be grabbed quick

just like dudes saying the leather is paper thin....what kinda paper are you dudes using

even construction paper aint that think

dudes honestly just complain to do something

Complaining or bashing JB quality has become the it thing to do on NT. The youngn's think they'll earn stripes saying the OG's just have to post about how on point the quality used to be.
Could the JB quality be better ? Hell Yeah
But is it as bad as NT would have you think ? No and I'm able to say no because the people who are the biggest complainers are still buying them.

I'm getting old I remember when you wore your J's the whole school year damn near everyday (there was know retros and new j's weren't dropped every month). I'd clean my shoes but I don't remember any of my boys or me complaining about a damn crease. Like someone said earlier if you want to keep them looking 100%DS keep them in the closet and pull them out every once in awhile and look at them . But f you wear them they will crease or get dirty etc. etc.

Or buy some high end kicks that are hand made ! Not mass production kind sir ! I hear you, no one likes creases, however that's what you get dealing with leather. Honestly these guys make sense with the mass production. You might even still catch creases with hand made kicks as well. (Leather) It's just better quality, construction and materials. But that will change your buck sixty to about 500-1500 for some high end kicks ! ^^^^^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom