Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
When using FNL do not use PAYPAL, and when you do input your CC info, use same billing + shipping address. If it doesnt go through still, try putting whole address (street name, city, state) in CAPITAL letters as so. If still no go then sorry bro, better luck next time. FNL sz update: sz 7.5 and 15 are sold out. 

I did this. Took 5 tries to go through.

Order has been placed though. Now just the wait for shipping confirmation will be awful.
checked out with paypal. when i hit submit order i got an error message but chcked my email and got a conf. email but im not sure..

welp i am officially a believer MAC>PC
Been on my PC all morning trying to buy nothing but errors on all sites got through DSG but no email so i figure thats an L

Refreshing FNL on my pc with like 30 tabs open and nothing but errors pop open my macbook pro and decide to open up finishline on there just in case and in a few minutes im through and got an order in no problems while its still refreshing on my pc lol (only problem is my winner circles reward kept getting declined ill just have to call em up and see whats up)
Just thankful to be able to double up on one of my favorite jordans (picking up 1 shortly in person)

:pimp: bout to swag out with the matching  t-shirt too

I hope your kidding, i wouldnt sleep in that shirt. Only thing worse than these corny shirts is the use of the word swag

After an hour of that refresh page finally was able to get through and cop my 9. Like heads was saying only the 7.5 and 15 are gone. Keep them tabs open fellas

got it added to cart on FNL and while checking out I got a error message "There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer care." I check my account and there is a pending order for the amount but pretty sure my order didnt get through... :/
I keep getting the same thing!  Try calling cust ser and the number acts like it is disconnected....WTF FNL?

Just got through on FNL on my iPad, they still have plenty of sizes so be patient. Use Google Chrome, seems to work better for some reason.

Who copped them grapes without camping!!!!   All that panic for nothing...

tumblr_m43fmnEFfl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom