Air Jordan 5 Retro - Black/University Red Satin

If I do cop these I kinda want this jacket to go with em...

https://nike.app.link/zGaOutUQeR

Even though I don't **** with Nike clothing like that. I kinda want the red jacket too because it reminds me of Thriller. Thriller!

I don't like how baggy it is though.

Pics look good on snkrs
Not sure how I feel about that satin tho
It’s gonna be a game time decision

DqiNtx2XcAEs-ow.jpg

DqiNty8XgAAgL3m.jpg

DqiNtxkXQAEqE9B.jpg

DqiNtyzX4AELQ8M.jpg

not exactly ive seen new releases at the outlets even after a week or so, I copped my game royals a week after release for less than 100

That is rare. Someone probably returned them there.

Anyway I didn't win the FNL raffle for the first time so... money saved.

its gonna be garbage just like any other recent satin releases weve seen staring with aj 1 breds

i never got a chance to own any of the satin aj1s or even touch em to see about the satin.
these probably gonna sit hard tho. early pairs right now on goat are under retail.
i might cop on discount

Gonna grab a pair for the lady I think.

I just can’t do satin personally.

It’s one thing when it’s hits, it’s another when the whole upper is made from it

My pictures make them look better than they are, lol. Passed...

Your pics definitely make them look good. Good enough that I'm going down to take a look at them myself lol. I'm on the fence but your pics have me leaning towards the buying side.

These had potential. It’s hard to **** up a black/red shoe but they managed to do just that. Another release available for under retail. It’s looking like the Concords will be the only must have Jordan through the rest of the year.

These had potential. It’s hard to **** up a black/red shoe but they managed to do just that. Another release available for under retail. It’s looking like the Concords will be the only must have Jordan through the rest of the year.

Going to see if I can swing the discount magic early lol. Talk to the salesperson like "look, you already know they going to sit...just give me the mili discount now."

Tried them on at an Athletes Foot today and I must admit that they looks pretty good. The satin pops but not like a look at me type thing. Really low key and they looked good on foot. Had to pass though. Couldn't justify the purchase for a shoe that I may wear a couple of times yearly.

Going to see if I can swing the discount magic early lol. Talk to the salesperson like "look, you already know they going to sit...just give me the mili discount now."
Used mil disco today. That should be automatic unless QS NRG or 11s.

Back
Top Bottom