Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

roll.gif
Lol! Damn that's harsh. I do have a 06 pair but the netting is yellowed.

yay no bulky toebox....sorta

I think it's a small size sample....maybe US 7 or 8.
Overall they look OK, the red is not too dark on those pics
and the white triangle of the midsoles are not red like the CDP gladly.
About the slightly blue tinted clear outsoles you gotta relax.
Even the 2000 retros had that tint which will fade into clear and then yellow ^^.
At least they did not make them crystal clear or milky.

These will be like the Playoff 12s.

Everyone will be out for these making it seem like these are limited.

Just hope JB keeps numbers up so everyone who wants to cop has a fair shot.

Don't need no news reports talking about "fight broke out today at _________ mall".

:smh:

I gotta see on feet pics.. shape looks so off compared to my Fire Red Vs from '06. Hoping its the factory lacing, I need a pair of these.

These are horrible...This makes me feel since this is such a simple looking shoe originally, if they release the maroon vis, I will be disappointed..sucks for my type of shoe buyer that I'm already talking myself out of buying future general releases.....I LOve how banned 1s were so perfect in shape color..just use that for every retro JB

Garbage! And its sad knowing that these were the kicks MJ wore in his
all time game high 69 point game.

Is the blue iced sole JBs attempt to stop yellowing? How are people's Concords doing?

I think so, but it's definitely not working. My 2011 Concord's blue tint yellowed and now it looks like green piss. It did take longer to yellow than the OG's, but it's just delaying the inevitable. With clear netting, these AJ5 is going to be a disaster with a rainbow of colors: red, black, white, silver (3M), clear netting (yellow), blue tint (green piss).

I think so, but it's definitely not working. My 2011 Concord's blue tint yellowed and now it looks like green piss. It did take longer to yellow than the OG's, but it's just delaying the inevitable. With clear netting, these AJ5 is going to be a disaster with a rainbow of colors: red, black, white, silver (3M), clear netting (yellow), blue tint (green piss).

I've just realized shoes will yellow, so don't try to fight it. Plus, I think we can expect shoes to drop once every five years now, so I wouldn't sweat it.

Is the blue iced sole JBs attempt to stop yellowing? How are people's Concords doing?

Thanks for answering. Not a good look with a green sole.

Back
Top Bottom