Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

JimmyJazz site is so ridiculous when it comes to J's. I'll never waste my time and injury on them lol. I just wanted to see what sizes they had.

got through on JJ for the first time
nthat.gif

glad nobody wanted these shoes, or else we will be getting the darn 503 error on JJ
laugh.gif

Last edited:
im gonna get a half size down like every other release. doubt these will fit a real TTS.

u can go tts with these i went a half size up n they slightly big nothing to trip over...these aint the fire reds either...

glad i got my pair early how did these sell out so fast on JJ and how come you cant search for em? SMH JJ used to be my go to spot but i see yougnins got hip

Helped my friend out and copped him a size 10 on JJ because he's working at 5AM tomorrow. First time that I ever used that site. Are they known for pulling a Finishline?

nobody want's these ?  i'm not too sure about that  
laugh.gif

You can't let Jimmy Jazz determine that though but people want these. I think dudes are comparing this to the Bred's release that's why they saying nobody wanted them. The hype is there just like most J's.

But Jimmy Jazz site is TRASH. Stay crashing for no reason.

I am still thinking about copping tomorrow. Is the quality the reason nobody wants these? We have a small amount of pages compared to other releases.These were some of my favorites as a kid. I don't understand why none of these so called "sneaker heads" don't want these. Lol I guess I need to enjoy them not wanting them.

Back
Top Bottom