Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Just put a bid in after seeing 23mj88 23mj88 post :smh: :nthat: .. I might hit you up for help on doing this like you suggested bro. But I'm waiting a bit. Just copped like two pair of 1's I wanted for a while and I'm watching these TS joints.

I did throw up my FR and Grape JM V's on Ebay for pennies to help though.

I will gladly help any of you guys out with advice or I can simply do it for you at no cost!! Not a problem! I thoroughly enjoy these. Ya the plastic by the eyelets would of been nice but honestly when they’re on feet no one knows...plus the NA on the back of these is just silly!!

I will gladly help any of you guys out with advice or I can simply do it for you at no cost!! Not a problem! I thoroughly enjoy these. Ya the plastic by the eyelets would of been nice but honestly when they’re on feet no one knows...plus the NA on the back of these is just silly!!
Mind if I keep you in mind on that? I’ll pay for your service.. gonna have to cop off stockx eventually

You're the real MVP of this thread... just copped off SX after the price dropped to 210 plus shipping. Def going to send my pair your way for the holes!
Do it up. I’ll take care of ya no problem!! Inbox me here or on IG:23mj88. I might see it there first.

20190413_150038.jpg
20190413_150108.jpg
Un DS'd and i am embracing the creases on these beauties. Just so nice! Fresh pair with new fresh jumpman socks. Feelin IRIE!

I’m in love lol must have. Them mochas just gonna have to wait another couple of weeks I’m bidding for a pair on stockX now.

alsa2009 alsa2009 Lol you got me! A lot has changed since then. I don't have my '13s anymore. Even if i gotta put in my own damn laces a pair of grapes is needed for summer.

I must say...even though these had no laces. The shape and materials are better than any 2013 pairs hands down. Once I knew how to make the fix with these....it was a no brainer

10E201F1-014C-4D9D-A943-14CD5AAFB2AA.jpeg
Damn bro no lie you literally got like 5 people to cop these me included just from that original pic :lol: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom