Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

M marztharealist no problem...I bought my size 14 from them because with fees and taxes, stockX would have cost $20 more :rofl:

At least that $56 shipping is decent, my pair is already over the Atlantic on its way here. I ordered Flints from SX like 10 days ago and still hasn't even been authenticated.

8648E82A-BC19-414A-9C79-48698456BF1A.jpeg

Still feel the same way about these...sold them Sunday

You'll get both

I never got a confirmation from either. Just that I submitted a payment to both sites. No pending or charge to my Paypal account. No signs of me ordering through Nike on my account and no tracking from JD Sports. First time ordering from JD Sports. How do they normally send out their info?

Those who ain’t with us, get the F out!

EastBay has FSR right now and these will be restocked another 25 times. No need to ****X.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks or the heads up, engineer engineer & SonofSal SonofSal . Unfortunately, I can't cop until this Thursday. Hopefully, they're still around. I want to at least double up on these, and cop a pair of the Grapes on July 7th. I know for sure those are gonna sell out. Those might actually be an hard cop.

My Footaction pair from Saturday still hasn’t shipped, it was a super impulse buy so if they get cancelled I wouldn’t be super upset but after seeing the pic with the purple laces, I kinda want them.
Got my hare 6’s came yesterday at least.

Offspring pair arrived in...Canada (?), went through Canadian customs, and is now in Cincinnati.

I live in NY but that's cool too.

Good try ... So with RED Nike Air , 3M tongue with fire red backing instead of what we have here it will still be top 3 concept whitout the colors hassle we have here ... At least if these go discount i could consider buying one to swap the tongues of my beaters from 2016 when they will die .

Finally received shipping email today for my order from 6/20.... they shipped it by UPS Surepost sheesh.... supposed to get here 6/29 but we are not gonna be in town.... smfh

Was perfectly fine without these until i saw that pic last page with the purp lace swap.

everything just clicked. The additional purple adds needed color balance.

JUST copped on FL All bc of that damn pic. Lol

Got mine in from NIKE yesterday....IMO its a helluva shoe....probably wont get to wearing it for awhile tho

Back
Top Bottom