Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Maybe try cutting it or burning that thread very carefully, but if you’re not comfortable then do you fam

Maybe try cutting it or burning that thread very carefully, but if you’re not comfortable then do you fam
Yea tried cutting it but theres a stray thread embroidered in that cant be fixed unless u use a seam ripper n im not doing all that lol.

I just copped CEO 16 which is a similar color scheme so Ima just keep those n let these go, sz 12.5 if Marz is still looking and coo w the flaw

I’m stuck between these and the 11 lows tomorrow. I can only get 1 pair. Tough decision.

Last edited:
Pictures do not do these justice.. I will be breaking these out in the fall

443BCC8C-6A46-48CF-905B-5029C97AEB2A.jpeg
3A1AEC75-AA43-418A-974E-561DD11C120F.jpeg

5204E2AF-47F9-4ACD-BC69-D712ECAE21BB.jpeg

Last edited:
HOPEFULLY man...I don't know right now with the way **** is going...

Scary and strange times for sure. I’ve been on my front porch drinking and chilling in full fits.... also been getting fits off at the grocery store. Gotta keep some sense of normalcy in my life :lol: Already got an Awesome Dawson Jersey locked and loaded, gotta stay positive NT!

359265DD-E11A-4EFA-83C2-06B1FEF488D4.jpeg

Last edited:
Scary and strange times for sure. I’ve been on my front porch drinking and chilling in full fits.... also been getting fits off at the grocery store. :lol: Already got an Awesome Dawson Jersey locked and loaded, gotta stay positive NT!

359265DD-E11A-4EFA-83C2-06B1FEF488D4.jpeg
I've been wearing mine to the Stores and appointments and cleaning them when I get home. I mean, it feels good to wear my stuff somewhere. I've really been enjoying wearing my Black Flight '89s. I'm really into that shoe. Who would have thought with everything else that came out in 2019, THAT simple shoe would be my favorite...AND WE GOT MY BLACK INFRARED 6s!

Lovin how there’s so many different preferences to the laces. I personally like black the best but if I had to pick something else it would be purple but it’s all subjective.

Back
Top Bottom