Air jordan 5 top 3 mock up 2020

Curious on how this release does

it basically $218 with tax

and currently resell is $250 after fees you make. Whopping $3 profit lol

but that unemployment money has really pushed sales of everything

these should sit but I think they actually won’t all things considered
They’re gonna sell out and the price will creep up tomorrow at 10am

I’m making a list, All you guys saying how bad theses are better not be in here on RD :nerd::lol:
Haha make it. I already have the top 3.

1592624034030.jpeg

I really am not a morning person.. I'm up right now barely sleepy and my alarm is set for 10 am. I almost forgot these were dropping. These should def sit but we know how 2020 is.

Every Jordan release sells out now. Not because of the colorway or history but because these so called resellers think they’re going to strike gold. They end up making $10-20 on them or just returning them when they don’t sell.
I resell now and then to support my habit but if I’m not clearing $50 I’m not buying and most of these releases are not worth it. I’d rather leave them for people who actually want them at retail.

With bots being so accessible these days, and resellers hyping up their “profits” on YouTube—people will try to go for everything. You also have to take into consideration the fact most people are staying at home, with no work, and they’re using sneakers as a source of income. Not so sure if this trend will die down within the year.

Every Jordan release sells out now. Not because of the colorway or history but because these so called resellers think they’re going to strike gold. They end up making $10-20 on them or just returning them when they don’t sell.
I resell now and then to support my habit but if I’m not clearing $50 I’m not buying and most of these releases are not worth it. I’d rather leave them for people who actually want them at retail.
Profit is profit. Whether it’s $1 or $1000 someone is gonna take it. It is annoying though, I agree.

Would love to see these go on discount. Don’t know if I should try to cop another pair now or wait and see if they sit. Probably won’t sit....

Hibbetts is cooked. But I got a call last night from the store saying someone is not picking up their reserve and asked if if like it since I lost the raffle. I told them yes. That's the first time that ever happened to me before release.

Welp, guess I'm done with Hibbett. This is the second release in a row that they've told me I'm a bot, and the captcha or whatever they call it has cost me my pair. Meanwhile, actual bots are getting through and taking the pairs. Never thought I'd say this, but luckily SNKRS bailed me out this time. :angry:

DTLR has been my go to lately, but bots cleaned them out on this release. Couldn't even cart a SZ11 at 7am. Luckily I jumped back over to SNKRS and copped my size.

Pending for 10 min to get OOS on ugly shoes. This is so f’ing trash smh. By the time I get these I’m going to be over the whole experience.

Back
Top Bottom